any update on the new 2G batpack

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi fellas

start off by saying great modding so far, we have all seen the pretty pictures from burmas website but any news on a release of these willow wonders

ta

;)

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
asheswonder said:
hi fellas

start off by saying great modding so far, we have all seen the pretty pictures from burmas website but any news on a release of these willow wonders

ta

;)

The 2GB pack nears completion...
Langerrox has the lead and JK16_4 and I are the main other contributors (apologies if I've forgotten anyone). Speaking for myself (and hopefully for right-thinking people everywhere) I'd like to have this batpack be as accurate as possible as regards who's using which bat. To that end we need to know the 48 most important bats to include because obviously there are a great many more than that. That's why I started the 48 Bat Project HERE. So please contribute if you can. If we can get that completed then we can release the 2GB pack with a modified roster. Either Colin will kindly oblige or will teach us how to do it ourselves. He did a great job with the first one but it could do with a little tweaking this time around. As for 4GB and all my teaser pictures :) I'll start releasing the bats after 2GB has hit the market for those graphics whores like me who just HAVE to have the resolution :D

Users who are viewing this thread