TENNIS AO Tennis

JoeS31

County Cricketer
A console version of Full Ace would be the dream. The capability of console graphics with the already perfect gameplay would be one hell of a game!

D

Deleted member 9102

A console version of Full Ace would be the dream. The capability of console graphics with the already perfect gameplay would be one hell of a game!
That is likely to happen at some point, based on conversations I've had with the developer. No release dates or anything, but it is part of his plans going forward.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
All Patches are going live now. Steam should be available now. Xbox and PS4 will propagate through the system over the next hour. So some will see them live now.

Notes
Mid match save games for Casual, Australian Open Mode, Competition and Career.

Added Aiming Marker sensitivity slider

Performance Optimisations.

Fixed General Audio Issues.

Roofs can be set to closed for matches

D

Dutch

All Patches are going live now. Steam should be available now. Xbox and PS4 will propagate through the system over the next hour. So some will see them live now.

Notes

Great....did you get any sleep!!!!?????

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Notes

Look at you... working so hard on a Friday night here so must be Saturday morning there. No rest for the wicked.

D

Dutch

Update happening right now....cool...although i was planning on getting an early night.....mmmm....

D

Dutch

Xbox and PS4 will propagate through the system over the next hour.
Oooh, propagate...nice word......There's definitely a good joke in there somewhere with the word propagate......my lame effort: why did the sheep breeder go bust...he didn't have a propagate.........

D

Dutch

OMG, do we have a "closet" Trump supporter on the site? :)
Nah I am out of the closet!!
(was a lame joke: no offence meant!)
Anyway I am getting a lot of mid rally applause going on.......not wanting to just pick up on the negatives but thought I would feed that back![DOUBLEPOST=1529095991][/DOUBLEPOST]Being able to exit now at any point is great!!!

Users who are viewing this thread