OTHER Lacrosse 16

D

Dutch

Just went off an bought me a Lacrosse game! Wanted to see if it could be to my liking, support BA and see how things might shape up with DBC Next......anyone else go out and get it? And yes before anyone asks, I do have loads of money......

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I want to buy it, is it on PS3 but? Sorry its a lame question

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
From what I have read so far its only on PS4, XB1 & PC

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@MattW - Can you please tell me?

D

Dutch

PS4, Xbox One and PC only.

@Dutch interested to know what you think about it.

Its a good fun game: I know zilch about lacrosse: thought it was a bit sissy but it is a very, very physical game and very tactical: I am trying to get the controls down but there doesnt seem to be much help apart from the onscreen tags. The movement and responsiveness is great, i mean Fifa-esque...nothing jerky or random....very fluid. Ther depth of the academy as we have come to expect is great. You can now coach a career team which is great. i am just getting to grips with the game and the possibilities but first impression in terms of graphics, depth and gameplay are very good. Bolsters well for DBC.......

D

Dutch

Just one me a Lacrosse game!

Grass, stadium, crowd and ambience is great....players look a liitle strange: a lot of them have generic features with a different hairstyle: that will change I guess as people update teams and players.....its a very fast paced game and you have to be quick to react........must be bloody knackering in real life. Career mode is much deeper than DBC but not in the way of say Fifa-esque proportions yet.....

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I am trying to get the controls down but there doesnt seem to be much help apart from the onscreen tags.
The loading screens add a bit more detail to those, but that's certainly an area we'd be looking to improve on.

D

Dutch

The loading screens add a bit more detail to those, but that's certainly an area we'd be looking to improve on.
Yeah that would be good: also some more info on the objects of the game, tactics etc.

D

Dutch

@MattW @HBK619 Is the manual new that I can click on in the steam page? havent seen it there before or I wasnt looking properly. Anyway it is a good help and gives plenty of info over what to do when and how........plus I saw an update yesterday......but cant find any changelog.....

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Updates at this point are just stability fixes as we find issues that were missed.

The manual should have been there since day one but it is a bit hidden, so can't blame you for missing it.

D

Dutch

Updates at this point are just stability fixes as we find issues that were missed.

The manual should have been there since day one but it is a bit hidden, so can't blame you for missing it.

Thanks Matt: one thing I will say about the game: when watching real lacrosse you see a much more varied tempo in the game: these speed bursts and attacking runs interchanged with very slow exchanges where it becomes very tactical. In the game it is quite hard to interchange these but perhaps I havent quite got to grips with it properly yet.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
@MattW @HBK619 Is the manual new that I can click on in the steam page? havent seen it there before or I wasnt looking properly. Anyway it is a good help and gives plenty of info over what to do when and how........plus I saw an update yesterday......but cant find any changelog.....
Manual was there before launch.

I was almost going to post about it when seeing you wondering about controls but thought you must've already seen it...how I misjudged!

D

Dutch

Manual was there before launch.

I was almost going to post about it when seeing you wondering about controls but thought you must've already seen it...how I misjudged!
Always, always take my stupidity into account! I am a pommie afterall.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread