Boundary ratio during a test match

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for the tip buddy, I might adjust mine to that level. I just need to sort out my bowling, with the bat earlier I was scoring pretty well playing nice range of shots, but just need to get my bowling back up to speed. Some good balls but I wasnt consistent and crossed the no ball line a lot.

Thanks for this tip though could prove very important, what do you have the AI Wicket Loss slider set at by the way? I kinda have a custom difficulty set up called Hard Medium which is getting closer all the time to being just right.
At the bottom of the first post of the link below, there's an excel sheet that we're working on. It has different settings for different parts of the world, with higher AI wicket chance for places that favour bowling, since in theory, you'll be losing wickets more frequently as well.

A more batter friendly or even track would be around the 30 mark. Getting towards 50+ you will see AI scores coming down a lot. It can be a pretty individual slider tho, in truth, depends on your own ability to bowl and what you can make with the bat to create an even contest with the AI.

I had a test recently on a grassy bowling deck (it's detailed in that thread I linked), and the AI score 228 and 197. Sadly I made 185 and 153 lol That was on 50 wicket chance, veteran, 45 striker timing, plus I had poor and ok input edge chance ragged up.

Users who are viewing this thread