Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyway... Moving on. Can anyone tell me if AO tennis has the proper bracketing in terms of seeing for all four slams and points structure for the lesser tournaments... Thanks in advance for your human kindness x
The points system for career is structured exactly the same as the atp

So futures get 90, 125 for challenger and then 250, 500, and 1000. And slams are 2000

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Maybe @mikeymerren could comment on this:

Before my last match, I'd played around 20 career matches, and my fatigue level was at 27%. Then I played the first round of the Bergamo Challenger Series, won 6-0, 6-1, and my fatigue level almost doubled to 50%. That jump in fatigue seems odd to me.

D

Deleted member 46200

The points system for career is structured exactly the same as the atp

So futures get 90, 125 for challenger and then 250, 500, and 1000. And slams are 2000
So with the academy we can potentially look at a full WTA calendar.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yup. It is already set up properly. All you need to do is download players and stadiums
Sounds good... I will have to create myself... Are there skorts in the academy for my player to wear?

Last edited by a moderator:

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
Sounds good... I will have to great myself... Are there skorts in the academy for my player to wear?

CazCat - Llewelynf has some really great uploads for Stadiums and Players..........and he has some great players with Player Face's attached to them, not many uploaders have managed to do that so far and there was also an issue with uploading them for a while, but now its working fine after I think MikeyMerren fixed an issue server side.

Go to the Community and choose Llewelynf7 as the "username", and you will see them in there if you set the search to "Players"... (you might need to drop the '7' off the end and search via Llewelynf actually, sorry).

Llewelynf - Btw, I downloaded your Andy Murray, and on the community search where it showed him and showed how he looked, he looked decent but not spectacularly like him................but after downloading him, I noticed in game that his Player Face suddenly appeared..............there is POSSIBLY an issue with how the community uploaded players show when you search for them, because in Murray's case he had a lifelike scanned Player Face on him when "in game" that didnt show via the search, unless its a placebo thing and I need these eyes tested!!!!!

I really REALLY recommend your Tsonga btw, I was on the floor in amazement at how lifelike he looks with your upload, I would assume that's Player Face related or just fiddling with the facial features??

D

Deleted member 46200

An important issue for me would be clothing is there enough choice in what to wear?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe @mikeymerren could comment on this:

Before my last match, I'd played around 20 career matches, and my fatigue level was at 27%. Then I played the first round of the Bergamo Challenger Series, won 6-0, 6-1, and my fatigue level almost doubled to 50%. That jump in fatigue seems odd to me.
Numerous factors are taken into account with regards to fatigue in career. Travel factor is the main one. If you are playing an event in or near the location you're currently in (seen in the player information bar on the right side of the screen) you will accrue less fatigue and possibly even none.

You can see how much fatigue will accrue for which event on the events selection screen.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Noob question alert...

I've downloaded all the grand slam venues and some of the lesser tournaments. Only just started my career so I'm a million miles away from this stage but how does the career mode know to use the created venue instead of default?

Also, how do I improve my 'attributes' such as power/stamina etc.? There are never any points I can use in this section so is just natural progression?

D

Deleted member 46200

Noob question alert...

I've downloaded all the grand slam venues and some of the lesser tournaments. Only just started my career so I'm a million miles away from this stage but how does the career mode know to use the created venue instead of default?

Also, how do I improve my 'attributes' such as power/stamina etc.? There are never any points I can use in this section so is just natural progression?
Thanks just what I was going to ask x

@Llewelynf please... With sugar x x x

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks just what I was going to ask x

@Llewelynf please... With sugar x x x
The game selects venues by city country and surface type.

Training games help with getting xp points. Just keep winning and play against challengers. Early on it can become easy money.

D

Deleted member 46200

Can anyone pass on some feedback to Big ant (please) that it would be good to have a stat overlay at the beginning of play of the players history in the competition, head to head with their opponent and maybe season starts... Just thought it would be a cosmetic touch.

They are not talking to me due to the fact I made criticism of the lack of stats in DBC 17... Yes that's all. But please forward that on... Thanks x

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Any chance of adding difficulty sliders? I'm finding amateur way too easy but pro almost impossible (in career). Full Ace Tennis added sliders in perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread