TENNIS AO Tennis

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Being honest I feel they should honour the refund as the negative feedback doesn't make for good PR. If your going to scam people then don't do it to a decent blogger (you). Furthermore, they don't have the best reputation with their past incarnations of an alleged rugby union games. I feel they should write to you and make a deal or offer some form of bargain to piss a blogger off is suicide. I work in PR (Two weeks left) for a major company and if it was us we would be communicating with you as the negative feedback is not needed however warranted... When people are not happy with a product they are convincing. You get a feel for bullshit after asking questions. I digress... Hope you get some positive retort soon.

Caroline x
Yep I have been biting my tongue for now but I am ready to let loose if they don't honour me a refund. I have a review locked and loaded it's basically a dead man's switch if they don't refund me, it goes on about the launch, the quality of the game and the way that the refund process has been a complete f*ck around. I have the video ready to upload just have to click upload and publish people thought my AO review was harsh it is nothing compared to the absoloute reckoning I am going to give this game and it's publisher I am ready too call them out for everything the Rugby games everything

D

Deleted member 46200

Yep I have been biting my tongue for now but I am ready to let loose if they don't honour me a refund. I have a review locked and loaded it's basically a dead man's switch if they don't refund me, it goes on about the launch, the quality of the game and the way that the refund process has been a complete f*ck around. I have the video ready to upload just have to click upload and publish people thought my AO review was harsh it is nothing compared to the absoloute reckoning I am going to give this game and it's publisher I am ready too call them out for everything the Rugby games everything
Handball series... Oops!!!

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Patch notes look very promising. Love that they have added new difficulty levels because getting stuck between levels really annoys me with games, so I look forward to trying out world class. Probably won’t be able to play til tomorrow so I’ll be keeping a close on eye on here for any feedback on the ace issue mainly.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys made a quick video of what I think of TWT quite obviously rush edited but wanted to detail why I didn't review it

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it kind of is relevant a lot of people in this thread wanted a opinion of TWT
I will move it to TWT thread. If members want an opinion on TWT, they can go to the relevant thread.

EDIT- Just saw it's already there in TWT thread. In future, please stick to the topic. It's not hard for members to go from one thread to other thread.

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I will move it to TWT thread. If members want an opinion on TWT, they can go to the relevant thread.

EDIT- Just saw it's already there in TWT thread. In future, please stick to the topic. It's not hard for members to go from one thread to other thread.
Sure dude makes sense

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Whoever it was that reported the new sounds kinda faded after the opening shots was right, they are very difficult to hear. I noticed someone already raised the issue with the slice animation taking place while performing flat and top spin shots, so I'd imagine consoles will see that fixed Monday or so.

@JohnnyDGaming89, that was me. I'm glad you hear the problem too, because I was beginning to think it was just me, or just on my PC. I assume you're hearing it on a console?

I'm going to try again to raise this issue with Big Ant.

D

Deleted member 46200

Might be some other things as well, but the main one was a fix for some issues with incorrect animations playing out.
Was this also to fix the venue for futures events being played at the same venue... Ross said this would be fixed sooner or later or was that the time the match was being played?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Might be some other things as well, but the main one was a fix for some issues with incorrect animations playing out.

Assume this is top spin and flat shots often using the slice animation fix. For me top spin shots use slice animation so often was putting me off playing

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As posted in other sites, these are main issues for me now :

the awkward "slice" flat/top spin shot,

serves down the T still being too easy,

The lack of AI making unforced errors (especially at higher levels)

the player not reacting to a ball that could be easily hit

The good

Rackets sounds (don’t fade out on Xbox)
Very hard to ace serving out wide
Players come to net more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread