mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi,
Just to say thanks to BA or appreciate the working of developers so far based on pre-released videos or images,

Here my list of those for which hatts off and excellent work done undoubtedly

- outstanding graphics
- addition of alternate control mechanism
- mindblowing real faces for aus and eng team along with Ross face
- stunning stadiums along with top view in start
- pause or scorecard UI much better and simpler
- in game UI really loving it
- real feel yorkers and bouncer
- great mo capping after seeing bowling and batting actions
- long awaited real comentators back in action
- game looks more smoother and crisp like

I will watch more and share further appreciation stuff and again BIG ANT BIG THANKS.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,
Just to say thanks to BA or appreciate the working of developers so far based on pre-released videos or images,

Here my list of those for which hatts off and excellent work done undoubtedly

- outstanding graphics
- addition of alternate control mechanism
- mindblowing real faces for aus and eng team along with Ross face
- stunning stadiums along with top view in start
- pause or scorecard UI much better and simpler
- in game UI really loving it
- real feel yorkers and bouncer
- great mo capping after seeing bowling and batting actions
- long awaited real comentators back in action
- game looks more smoother and crisp like

I will watch more and share further appreciation stuff and again BIG ANT BIG THANKS.
You could have mentioned in the general discussion, anyways..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I want to highlight this thing so make seperate thread and other can also appreciate the work done by developers.

We should not forget BA is working on that project for which EA raised up their hands. Nothing is perfect but we must see the picture from overall perspective. I request others as well to mention their thoughts so accordingly BA team aware that what great work they are doing.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I want to highlight this thing so make seperate thread and other can also appreciate the work done by developers.

We should not forget BA is working on that project for which EA raised up their hands. Nothing is perfect but we must see the picture from overall perspective. I request others as well to mention their thoughts so accordingly BA team aware that what great work they are doing.
The second part is of course true... totally.

The first part, I don't know. More threads, mean more confusion IMHO.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Excellent work by BigAnt team.. The overall gameplay looks really good. Hope they get more licenses in future.

Alberts

International Coach
Excellent work by BigAnt team.. The overall gameplay looks really good. Hope they get more licenses in future.

This is the thing, this is a huge step towards them being able to push towards including more competitions and national sides in the future. Would love to see some kind of DLC around BigBash time as well.

thivakar

School Cricketer
People seek so much attention. The game is not even out yet and someone created a compliment thread based one game play. Stick to general thread and stop unnecessarily tagging Ross, you are only repelling him.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
People seek so much attention. The game is not even out yet and someone created a compliment thread based one game play. Stick to general thread and stop unnecessarily tagging Ross, you are only repelling him.
:lol Damm people are so ready....

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan

no one is tagging Ross... secondly its not one game play compliment, its sort of word of thanks to developer who still finding ways to make perfect cricket game and their 3rd attempt showing that they are doing perfect job where gaming giant EA has failed to proceed. i think you never develop any game or done any coding as if you do then you must realize some time designers or developers need appreciation to motivate or cheers themselves.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
no one is tagging Ross... secondly its not one game play compliment, its sort of word of thanks to developer who still finding ways to make perfect cricket game and their 3rd attempt showing that they are doing perfect job where gaming giant EA has failed to proceed. i think you never develop any game or done any coding as if you do then you must realize some time designers or developers need appreciation to motivate or cheers themselves.
I sure the original poster meant COMPLAINT thread :) , which would be annoying, you can't complain about a game based on videos of other people playing a game which hasnt been released yet! :)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
M not complaining rather appreciating the work done by BA so far, check very first post of this thread

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Well then I too can compliment them on a good job so far.....lots to fix from DBC17, but great game nevertheless :)

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment and divergence from the usual barrage of criticism, I think the best way to thank them is to buy their game and enjoy it. While I don't deny all the hard work that has gone in to the development, they don't really need our thanks, they need our $. They need people to realise and understand they are human and there will be mistakes and bugs in the final build and not make statements like "doing a perfect job" when you haven't even played the game yet. There are no games that are perfect.

And when these bugs are detected they need people on this forum and the internet to understand that it takes time to fix and test things, and that any new features will more than likely not be forthcoming in this edition of the game and to stop asking for useless sh*t like frosted tips, and wearable sunglasses and if Steve Smith paints his face pink at the New Year's test that it probably wont be included in the next patch even though to omit it mean it's not an authentic reflection of the Ashes 2017/18.

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Agree ....

Can't wait for 16 nov and already reserve annual leaves for same

D

Dutch

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment and divergence from the usual barrage of criticism, I think the best way to thank them is to buy their game and enjoy it. While I don't deny all the hard work that has gone in to the development, they don't really need our thanks, they need our $. They need people to realise and understand they are human and there will be mistakes and bugs in the final build and not make statements like "doing a perfect job" when you haven't even played the game yet. There are no games that are perfect.

And when these bugs are detected they need people on this forum and the internet to understand that it takes time to fix and test things, and that any new features will more than likely not be forthcoming in this edition of the game and to stop asking for useless sh*t like frosted tips, and wearable sunglasses and if Steve Smith paints his face pink at the New Year's test that it probably wont be included in the next patch even though to omit it mean it's not an authentic reflection of the Ashes 2017/18.
The distinct and delightful purfume of intelligence and sense.....

Users who are viewing this thread