No Requests #Aravind's GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Steve Smith Cover

cover.jpg

Image manipulation work by having the following stock,did a lot of smudging,lightning & other works in it,if any body needs a tut on how to make this cover by having the following stock,please post here along with your feed back,i will do the tut based upon the response.

Stock

COVER1.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steve Smith Cover

View attachment 133924

Image manipulation work by having the following stock,did a lot of smudging,lightning & other works in it,if any body needs a tut on how to make this cover by having the following stock,please post here along with your feed back,i will do the tut based upon the response.

Stock

View attachment 133925
Yes I want and Its looking great just an AUSSIE Logo would've added an awesome effect. Great work though. And Can I use it :) + What is that font??????

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Very good work bro but you have overdone the background a bit. However, some lines (textures) on the background would have looked neater. The text as well needs to be improved. The render however looks perfectly placed. Keep up the great work bro. :thumbs[DOUBLEPOST=1416167911][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you could have played with shapes on the borders. Would have added more fantasyness to your work.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Yes I want and Its looking great just an AUSSIE Logo would've added an awesome effect. Great work though. And Can I use it :) + What is that font??????

Yeah you can use it,the font size are 36 & 48.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

AliB

ICC President