Are we Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
CA was released by ross with eradicating license issues in mind. its used for creating teams,players,etc.. the game is going to be released in another 2months. But are we really ready with all the teams,players created? we should not be wasting our time by creating some junk players or the players who are retired. so is there any way we could do the players, teams creation in bulk? (with any scripting) . when the game releases we should be ready with all the teams, players. So lets trigger the creations...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't know about you but I'm "ready" now. I don't really care much for player similarity or good face models and gameplay is what matters to me. I'm more than happy playing a good cricket game with non-licensed and fake looking players :yes

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Agree with you WI, we need to organise team creation, and IMO this thread should be for that. I think something like dividing the jobs as we do with modding something like cricket07, but the problem's that we all have to do the same thing.
It'd be better if someone does faces, someone checks referance pics and does individual accessories and some specialize on kits. What do you say?

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Actually there's no point in us creating any major teams, because BA's gonna create them as close to real life likeness anyway. They have professionals to create the players and teams and there is no need for us to worry about it.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
I think Ross already said about them creating all the teams with wrong names for players in the final build.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Actually there's no point in us creating any major teams, because BA's gonna create them as close to real life likeness anyway. They have professionals to create the players and teams and there is no need for us to worry about it.

Ummm NO. None of the players will be even close to real.

rezwannavid

School Cricketer
To be honest! The people who are making Rahul, Richards, Warne, Sachin are wasting the time! :( Make someone who is playing, It will benefit the game! :)

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
To be honest! The people who are making Rahul, Richards, Warne, Sachin are wasting the time! Make someone who is playing, It will benefit the game!

This is an ignorant comment. Almost all of the current International lot is there. And domestic teams are in progress!

rezwannavid

School Cricketer
This is an ignorant comment. Almost all of the current International lot is there. And domestic teams are in progress!

I am not saying not to make Sachin (God) Rahul (Wall) Warne (TheSpinKIng)! They are legends, and always will be, But bit more afford to other players! Such as some under-rated player! So that the game looks almost same as real life! Everyone can contribute to their own country! If you are Aussies, make players from the aussies domestic levels! This will help a lot. But wasting too much time on retired players will no do any benifit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread