Arsenal's Journey towards Glory : Huge win for Gunners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rosicky captain :eek:? Nice win there mate. Arsenal are in great form. Everyone was in great form.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Untitled-6.jpg

Tom? Rosick? named Arsenal captain

tomas_rosicky.jpg

Tom? Rosick? didnt enjoyed a wonderful season in 2007/2008, after he missed about 7 months of action due to injuries and also missed the EURO 2008 campaign with Czech Republic due to injury . Is now been named the new Arsenal captain by Manager Jose Mourinho .

Rosick? , a former Sparta Prague player, who made the move from Borussia Dortmund for a fee of 6.8 million pounds, enjoyed a good time at the beginning of his Arsenal career, having great scoring form after the World Cup in 2006. However, in the following season his whole season was hampered by injuries and didnt play much for both club and country .

"Looking at potential candidates, Tomas was the first person I looked at. After a leading his country to qualify for EURO, which got him a important place in the Arsenal team, I knew he was a great candidate. After looking closely at Tom? in pre-season, I knew he'd be the perfect man to lead my club. I wanted someone that can communicate well with everyone, and obviously someone I know who can hold form and a first team position in the first team, therefore Tomas became my choice. Even though Tom? is the captain, there are more than one leaders on the pitch, and like any good team, I want there to be more leaders than just Tom? , therefore players like William have got a very important part, like I said, with or without the armband." Jose said.

Tom? Rosick? also spoke to arsenal.com: "For me, it's a very proud moment and an absolute honour. To join players like Patrick Vieira as Arsenal captain is sensational, and I know I can lead this club onto success. I was criticized when I first joined the club, after joining for big money and becoming injured, and people began to question my commitment, ignoring my injuries it seemed. However when I got fit, and played regularly for Arsenal I performed very well for my club, and I'm now glad that my performances have justified a place as captain".

"I like anyone has ambition, and for me, to qualify for the World Cup with Czech Republic, and to get Arsenal win the Champions League and Premier League would be my main ambitions, and I feel both have a great chance of happening -- I just hope both come true."

William Gallas is understood to have been asked to become vice-captain at the club, with Ivorian Kolo Toure coming in if both Tom? Rosick? and William Gallas are unavailable.​

Rosicky captain :eek:? Nice win there mate. Arsenal are in great form. Everyone was in great form.

On 2nd page Mani ;)

Fantastic win against Villa. I really rate Villa highly and so to beat them by 3 goals is superb. Arsenal have really picked it up after a slow start.

Great stuff Shan :)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Guys I am sorry but I wont be continuing with this story anymore. My brother installed Windows Vista on my PC without asking me and all my files were formatted. I had made 3 copies of my save game file but none them are present.

I would like to thanks all the members who voted for me and supported my story.

Shantanu

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Always a tragic ending with you Shan. Maybe you should do a story about your stories dying when they've just began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread