Ashes Cricket 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not being a programmer at all -0- Im not sure I am understanding it correctly ;)

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ignorant question but if I’m on PS4 how do I get my photo onto the Academy?

USB stick in TV is it via PS button? Sorry but I don’t really play anything else apart from getting my console out everytime Big Ant try another cricket game.

Many thanks

usually uploading the image on their server, should be automatic

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i want different comntry this time .. i think dbc14 comnentry was the best one

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
My opinion shifted somewhat when they released that surprise patch. I'd posted (not saying that had anything to do with it :lol) that it would be a sign of good will to do so, particularly to fix the ODI issues.

The game is not perfect but you can at least play the three main formats to an enjoyable standard. That's my minimum expectation, everything else is a secondary consideration. It'd be nice to see the new game released at that level (and ideally improved). With each new release there seems to be regression from where the previous game was and then the same/similar issues have to be worked out all over again. So, there never seems to be any genuine progression in terms of the gameplay from game to game.

It might be a blessing if a PC release is delayed (I'd rather it wasn't) because I can at least judge the reaction to the game and whether or not I should purchase at the first available opportunity.

Hey there, I haven't been around in a while what was this surprise patch? I was getting the itch to play a cricket game and tbh my thoughts were to install DBC14 with fearsome tweak 0.04 or 1.02 as I had such an amazing experience playing with that patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread