Ashes Cricket 2013 Bugs

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Im bored so im getting it :)

This makes absolutely no sense.

"Oh yes sir, we know you murder people.. but you know what.. we don't care.. here.. have this knife and shove it in my back".

Why give them the satisfaction of making a sale? It just boggles the mind. This game needs to be boycotted.. seriously.. I am considering standing inside my local EB games and urging people not to buy this game if it hits the shelves.. heck, I'll pay them $10 and the store $10 to not allow the sale to go through.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Any chance that Ross is in contact with the higher ups at EB and could show them the product about to be sold?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Im bored so im getting it :)

Ask someone who bought it to transfer it to you on steam - for free. There may be some who are willing to do so.

----------

This game needs to be boycotted.. seriously.. I am considering standing inside my local EB games and urging people not to buy this game if it hits the shelves.. heck, I'll pay them $10 and the store $10 to not allow the sale to go through.

Why don't you submit a petition against this game in court. State that game is defamation to this highly popular sport & hence should not be released :P

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I haven't managed the 'bowler bowling from the other end' bug, but got close here:

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FFS will it never end... my guts hurt because tension in wanting to laugh and holding it back as professionally I want too cry. Absolute disgrace, I do not have words.

No benefit of the doubt can be given to *anyone* involved with the production of this atrocity.

----------

These are "goods not fit for purpose" and it is "obtaining commercial advantage by deception", there is definitely a case at a minimum that the goods are not of merchantable quality.

Fingers crossed they do not have console compliance, although I am lead to believe they do.

Last edited:

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Do retailers see a product before they sell it on their shelves?

Why would they want to even sell this I'd imagine almost 100% of any copies purchased would be returned within that 7 day time slot for eb and wouldn't it just look bad on a retailer to sell such a broken game to the public. I would have thought customer satisfaction would be a high priority say no to selling a broken game and have a game like dbc on their shelves where they would know once the copy is sold there would be almost close to no returns back to the store.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Ross , Out of the 20$ paid by every poor soul who decided to risk their lives with this game , What % of the 20$ goes to Trickstar and 505 ?

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Fingers crossed they do not have console compliance, although I am lead to believe they do.

Well, if they manage that, I think I will be headed to Sony HQ to pitch my first sloppy turd the morning after a night on the sauce followed by too much spicy curry.

What exactly is it the compliance standards are supposed to stop?

I reckon its continued existence on steam must be in jeopardy too, considering the amount of bugs and no suggestion of a patch.

Mohsin ibrar

School Cricketer
I'll start with one I've just noticed - stats are broken.

6OYhJaT.jpg

IJvmDJ9.jpg

Release On pc Shown Xbox buttons in Game ..LOL

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I might buy this game when it gets lower $1.99 which should happen soon seeing by the look of it. Just for shits and giggles. If I had a bad day and I just wanted to laugh like crazy then I'll boot up this game

BTW 79C did you also buy the same Ashes 2013 and said its decent

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This game is a total sham, back to the dark days of Graham Gooch World Class Cricket and the serious bugs issues with that in the Amiga version!

505/trickstar should not be selling this, it's a very poor beta version at best and they should be reported to trading standards... it's totally unacceptable and I thank those that did buy it and stop the rest of us from putting money in the pockets of those who really are clueless!!

This won't make it onto console, I'm sure of that as I'm positive QA depts will throw it out!

BigAnt you really need to get DBC14 out, put us out of our misery before Xmas!!!

Steve S.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

If this pile of crap somehow manages to make it out on console then I think my mind will explode. All of the bugs are there as clear as daylight, the only way it can get passed submissions is if it is tested by an absolute twat who knows next to nothing about cricket.

28ratty

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if there is no such bugs,then ashes cricket 2013 is awsum cricket game...hope they will soon release patch for these bugs..:yes

sunnykinger

Club Captain
Ashes Cricket 2013 is rubbish.
Ashes Cricket 2009 with beta patch was much better cricket game.
I thought they will treat improve on that in future editions but shocked to see what they did with this one.

Waiting for DBC 14:)

Users who are viewing this thread