Ashes Cricket 2013 E3 Game impressions

HundredProofSam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The 505 rep at E3 did mention that they've got videos lined up for release this in the coming weeks.

Funny thing was when I asked the dev how old the build was he said something along the lines that its almost the final game and even though there's some polishing left, it already looks great. At this point, I and the person I was with look at each other thinking, 'No, it really doesn't.'

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Maybe the delay is the only way the game can be salvaged - if the time is spent right. I'm not holding my breath though.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
What can they do in the -1 month they have between now and when they need to have finished the game for submission to hit the July deadline?

Yeah, I know. :(

Better to cancel it and release it rebranded down the line, but they won't do that of course; it's not called an Ashes cash in for nothing. ;)

So unbelievably disappointed - haven't had a cricket game of any description, let alone a good one, since Ashes 09 PC!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The 505 rep at E3 did mention that they've got videos lined up for release this in the coming weeks...

Believe it when I see it

I'm getting the distinct impression the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing at the moment... When they're saying "July" and we're being told August by folks in the know, I don't think we can put much stock in anything they say at the moment. Even the "official" stuff is vague...

sahilnatu

Club Captain
"A step backwards from AC09" is a real bad news. It was the best game of cricket I've played (and some ppl mention about good old games of the 90's and I've never had a chance to play them). Would still judge it only after seeing it in action. But this thing has a negative vibe around it.
Ross, you are my only hope!!:facepalm

ponnu_2012

School Cricketer
So guys, i think it is time to do new mods for Ashes 09. Dont waste your time..!!!

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
The 505 rep at E3 did mention that they've got videos lined up for release this in the coming weeks.

Funny thing was when I asked the dev how old the build was he said something along the lines that its almost the final game and even though there's some polishing left, it already looks great. At this point, I and the person I was with look at each other thinking, 'No, it really doesn't.'

Sam you are a member here :O Didn't know that. :lol

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
505's announcements are like telling my parents I'l be home in a couple of minutes while I know it gonna take an hour. Just to avoid the backlash but preparing for a bigger one.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's going to from bad to worse. I'd rather advise 505 guys to make sure they work more on the game , develop it completely and then think about releasing. It's much more saner. Also, please inform the public that this is the issue and we will give you another release date in future

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
The dev was evasive when asked about the delay at E3, means they knew game was going to be delayed. Maybe they didn't want to accept due to some contractual obligations.

pinku

Associate Captain
Even if this game is ever released it will b a disaster. Chief did not have a clue himself since day one and todays news confirms 505 are a waste of time... BIG ANT all the way!

Users who are viewing this thread