Ashes Cricket General Discussion

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Same way, zero point in saying "My approach now is to just forget about it then WHEN it happens enjoy it."

What other way to do it ? Moan moan moan the same things over and over... making up complete nonsense & speculation?

Always been my approach. Keep moaning away on here then... lol

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I was talking generally on here not you specifically... ^

Like i said it's all love man :)

D

Dutch

What other way to do it ? Moan moan moan the same things over and over... making up complete nonsense & speculation?

Always been my approach. Keep moaning away on here then... lol
Ha Ha I think your point got proven very quickly!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having reread the statement made I can better understand the sentiment shown.
Can I please know what’s going on? Have I hurt some sentiments? I have no idea... Is it because I mentioned AO Tennis? Please @Dutch ...

D

Dutch

Can I please know what’s going on? Have I hurt some sentiments? I have no idea... Is it because I mentioned AO Tennis? Please @Dutch ...
I was refering to the fact that Blockerdave said you are part of a problem: ie people feeling that they have wasted good money but then continue to buy the games.

At first I felt that was an unfair comment; but I re read your post and having said you felt “betrayed”, which is very strong statement to make, you then said you were indeed planning to get their next game. I can understand someone finding that contradictory.

That you have lost your save file is annoying but to say ba have betrayed you is nonsensical; that would imply they purposely somehow waited for the right moment to destroy your save file.

BA may be many things but ‘internet save file stalker pirates’ they are not imo

And I certainly wouldnt worry about what either I or Blockerdave think; we are just loudmouthed brazen hussies looking for a tipple......

Dean johnes

Club Captain
How selfish of those guys spending hours upon hours of hours testing things, throwing saves away, trying different things trying to get the game to a place where we can all enjoy the fruits.....
I feel the beta team assigned to test can only make the ai bit better not the gameplay and shots in batting.[DOUBLEPOST=1518908720][/DOUBLEPOST]
We advise people to wear a tinfoil hat though when seeking communication....also be patient as his keyboard seems to be missing a number of letters......
Some kind of bug in my keyboard like on bigant games.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Oh my god!! Cant we hit some reset button here. Its like the game of thrones chat room over here. Insults, sarcasm, low blows

Users who are viewing this thread