NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Releasing two major licensed back to back games actually was a decision that back fired. The development and testing team at BA should have done a top notch job at first attempt. AO was not at all a finished releasable product. If it was what it is today perhaps they would have been able to manage both games.

In the end no matter how many times Ross mentions they have a large team working on both the games, that large team is still small enough in comparision to other studios. I am not blaming BA for lack of support, I am blaming BA for the initial product releases that are of poor nature everytime.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not annoyed at BA, though I'm disappointed.

My view is simply I don' think the support has been good enough and I think the only way we can get that message across is withholding further purchases unless or until they prove they've addressed persistent issues.

I wasn't having a go at you. More just saying that as a community we need to be a bit more demanding, and saying "have my money no matter" isn't going to encourage improvement.

It's all good :)
I agree with you. I didn’t mean that, I said if further improvements are made. What I meant to say, I would try to support them, but then their games should be nice and have some interest for me. For example, I didn’t get the Rugby games because I am not into the sport. But I think you are right, we must take a stand as a community...

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've had a good couple of batting experiences lately in one dayers. Even pumped it up to hardest in my last one. Managed 315 thanks to 35 off the last over.

Unfortunately I still run through the AI top order in the powerplay of their reply. This is with adjustments to modifiers and not even attempting the magic cutters.

Usually for me the collapse happens right after the power-play ends.

shaffan

School Cricketer
Simulation i dont want to bowl an entire innings in test matches so i wanted to know if the game has autoplay.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I remember a Call of Duty that locked up my PlayStation, froze every 2-3 games and had a glitch were you could run twice as fast as anyone else.

That was released by a developer and publisher with funds on another stratosphere to BA.

Let’s not get carried away.

It’s got issues. But iv still had plenty of good games.

For all we know they may even need the tennis to stay a float. No clue but it’s boring hearing the same chat and same arguments.

If you really don’t like it, don’t play it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
told you so.

Congratulations on successfully deducing that he was asking about the game, and not the death in bizarre circumstances of a fairly obscure Conservative politician in the 1990s. I don't know how you do it Holmes.

Yes, I was making a joke about auto-play meaning auto-erotic asphyxiation. I thought I'd elevate the discussion.

D

Deleted member 46200

Congratulations on successfully deducing that he was asking about the game, and not the death in bizarre circumstances of a fairly obscure Conservative politician in the 1990s. I don't know how you do it Holmes.

Yes, I was making a joke about auto-play meaning auto-erotic asphyxiation. I thought I'd elevate the discussion.
Sorry... Feel like a proper melon head, did google it but had no clue. I did know about Michael Hutchence but not 'that' we did touch on auto play being to do with PC's but hey ho...

BaseballJunkie

School Cricketer
I remember a Call of Duty that locked up my PlayStation, froze every 2-3 games and had a glitch were you could run twice as fast as anyone else.

That was released by a developer and publisher with funds on another stratosphere to BA.

Not to mention every Fallout game ever released

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
They ne

They never supported dbc17 well till date dbc17 online is broken

They need a competition with a monopoly in cricket games they can get away with the sort of support they have given to DBC17 and Ashes Cricket.
With AO tennis they kind of know Tennis World Tour is coming and should definitely be better tennis game.
As some who bought DBC14 DC17 and Ashes I felt led down if not cheated and would definitely not pre-book next time.

Users who are viewing this thread