Dont question her highness....she is always right apparently
haha alrighty then..
default_hi.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

Dont question her highness....she is always right apparently

haha alrighty then..
default_hi.gif
Please no need to take the piss out of me I was being frank (not Keith) Maybe in later editions but not for new game too soon to implement. You are all talking as in batting stances as in MLB the show 17... ? I would love to see that.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
To early to implement for this game maybe for the future but this isn't EA sport with loads of cash. It all takes time and funding.

The animation is in the game, why would it take time to provide the option to assign that action to any other player in the academy?

D

Deleted member 46200

No, this is about individual shot animations and bowling animations (which are more specific) not the generic motion capture which is already in the game.

angad

Chairman of Consent
No, this is about individual shot animations and bowling animations (which are more specific) not the generic motion capture which is already in the game.

I 'think' what funnyadit was referring to was whether it would be possible to, say, assign Broad's action (provided his bowling action is in the game) to some player he created in the academy, which I think shouldn't be too hard to implement provided Broad's action is there in the game and there are no license restrictions.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I 'think' what funnyadit was referring to was whether it would be possible to, say, assign Broad's action (provided his bowling action is in the game) to some player he created in the academy, which I think shouldn't be too hard to implement provided Broad's action is there in the game and there are no license restrictions.
Exactly my point..

I remember reading in some article but unable to find relevant link..So edited the post..

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can mate! :)
Star Test players have been fully motion-captured and you can choose your own batting or bowling style to make your game your own.

D

Deleted member 46200

You can mate! :)

You r on a roll mate!:clap

Now just change the username to hero...

I feel you might get PhD in this..So much research already done.. Great work mate...
Confusion abound, are the bowling actions not generic I haven't read anywhere that you can assign a bowling action to a custom player (run up and release). Please post or tell me where this is written... Thanks.

You guys sound like you need a packet of biscuits so please use digestives as they hold moisture better when under stress... For the last man out¬

Reactions: DAP

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Although licensing can lock a lot of things out, you cant trademark an action. As Maxwell has already proved, someone else can imitate your physicality - it can never be uniquely yours.

Users who are viewing this thread