Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Has been noted but good to be reminded of stuff!

While we are at it, imo the players should ideally lose around 50% of their confidence between sessions. Around 70% between days. That'll certainly add a lot of realism to the game.

I typed this yesterday but forgot to post. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1520495437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I agree. If we have attributes mattering and pitches mattering, then get something out... And please keep a copy in case things go wrong again.

Yuss. Yuss and yuss.

All attributes in general are having an effect.
Since all the attributes are working fine then it will be epic if they can separate the outswing , inswing , off and leg cutter from just swing and seam , rest will take care of it self since the attributes already having effect.

No sarcastic comments please because its a geniune backbone kinda feature from bowling perspective , just let it know to the devs if possible?

Since all the attributes are working fine then it will be epic if they can separate the outswing , inswing , off and leg cutter from just swing and seam , rest will take care of it self since the attributes already having effect.

No sarcastic comments please because its a geniune backbone kinda feature from bowling perspective , just let it know to the devs if possible?

As much as I agree these thing should should exist...

The addition of stuff like that is highly unlikely.

It’s more tweaking at the moment rather than adding...

As much as I agree these thing should should exist...

The addition of stuff like that is highly unlikely.

It’s more tweaking at the moment rather than adding...

Just let it know to devs if its easy to implement? Just a mere request if they could fit it in the scope.

Yeah I agree. If we have attributes mattering and pitches mattering, then get something out... And please keep a copy in case things go wrong again.
We must also remember changes bring instability in most games. I would rather not just rush it out like before. Sure, things are getting there but let's still be patient. Things still need tweaking in some regards and some testing.

It would be great if they after one more closed beta patch , release it to the public so that it can be tested by the masses and then they can keep it updated via incremental patches via STEAM? That way it will be more fruitful because it is a highly likely hood that some of the things will get escape from beta boys.

It would be great if they after one more closed beta patch , release it to the public so that it can be tested by the masses and then they can keep it updated via incremental patches via STEAM? That way it will be more fruitful because it is a highly likely hood that some of the things will get escape from beta boys.

And how would you suggest they collate feedback from an open beta?

It’s difficult enough getting people to report bugs properly. Collecting, analysing and implementing feedback outside of a controlled environment would be near impossible. Posts about ‘magic’ deliveries are a testament to that.

Ok I'm worrying that I'm going mad. Has anyone else had the problem where their career player's voice changes to a ridiculous tone after a couple of career games? Is this a known problem?

Starting to worry I'm just hearing things.....

What about it. Its a trash EVERY ball smashed for 6 then they bowl a spinner from the start bowling as wide as they can.

This ia not cricket or fun.

I have only once played online game in Ashes cricket , I have never played online game even in DBC14 and DBC17 .

That was the worst cricket game session I had ever seen in video games.

That guy( don’t remember the name) has started bowling with a left arm wrist spin and used to bowl each ball to the legstump . Almost close to 5-6 overs he bowled all the same kind of balls with spinners. What a ridiculous cricket lol

We must also remember changes bring instability in most games. I would rather not just rush it out like before. Sure, things are getting there but let's still be patient. Things still need tweaking in some regards and some testing.

But not in tennis where things can be added and increments can be released. [HASHTAG]#rosslogic[/HASHTAG][DOUBLEPOST=1520506348][/DOUBLEPOST]
And how would you suggest they collate feedback from an open beta?

It’s difficult enough getting people to report bugs properly. Collecting, analysing and implementing feedback outside of a controlled environment would be near impossible. Posts about ‘magic’ deliveries are a testament to that.

Yeah. There is absolutely no way releasing incremental builds can work. Except in tennis and the dbc steam versions.

Users who are viewing this thread