Ashes Cricket General Discussion

all of us plays with same teams, that everyone else has also downloaded.

I think it is the particular order you download teams and logos. So if I download Team A, logos 1-5 fill spots 1-5, if I download team B logos 6-10, fill 6-10 etc etc.

The moment someone changes the order of teams downloaded, logos are no longer in the same spot. When replacing teams , downloading logos it jumbles them because it reads logo 1 in spot 1, if logo 1 is now logo 7 it puts 7 in that place. Trust me, I have been testing this for almost a year. It is the only thing I can think of thats viable. I have three PS4 profiles and a Steam account. and have tried it over and over. The one it made the most difference in is AO Tennis.

And in broadcast mode. Let me explain clearly to @Dutch
First change the batting view to broadcast and invert batting enabled.
If you have two controls, Select two controls for the same team. Now once the match is started, plz check whether human batting is working for both controls as expected. I mean shots should go to correct direction. Currently there is an invert batting issue in broadcast mode in this scenario. Shots are going to wrong side.
Any update on this ☺
Sorry for asking the same question again and again.. curious to know

I think it is the particular order you download teams and logos. So if I download Team A, logos 1-5 fill spots 1-5, if I download team B logos 6-10, fill 6-10 etc etc.

The moment someone changes the order of teams downloaded, logos are no longer in the same spot. When replacing teams , downloading logos it jumbles them because it reads logo 1 in spot 1, if logo 1 is now logo 7 it puts 7 in that place. Trust me, I have been testing this for almost a year. It is the only thing I can think of thats viable. I have three PS4 profiles and a Steam account. and have tried it over and over. The one it made the most difference in is AO Tennis.

I'm certain this is the cause. It's the same when you delete logos too

England [Me] vs Australia [AI]

Played on Hardest batting, hard bowling and legend

AI chose to bat first..

Initially had to settle for the line and length with the movements on this pitch..

Got an early wicket with Renshaw trying to go over cover but only to time it badly and the ball went high in the air for an easy catch to mid on..

And to my surprise Khawaja tried a quick single dabbing one square when there was only mid wicket..But even a dive couldnt save him and that run costed his wicket..Was very realistic from the point that there was a run there but he was just slower than what was required..

So many balls went leg side more than I would be bowling..But once you get the feel of how it goes you go with it..

At this point AI were 6/2..

Bancroft was holding on with Handscomb coming in..

Here is a moment I just loved..Example of classic seam delivery..

Next wicket was off a proper short ball with batsman playing it early and hitting the bottom of the bat to mid on fielder..Another proper dismissal because of the pitch which was doing too much for all..

These are few dismissals of AI

Inside edges are a thing now which even AI can get out to

Here you can see the seam position and it straightening just enough to get the edge..

Now watch this for a dismissal..I was absolutely stunned when it happened..

And here is another brilliant gameplay instance..

The below delivery looked out to me real time and I instantly appealed but umpire said not out so had a to review

But on review got this..Got the same frustration if I had been in the ground bowling same delivery..

View attachment 207796

There's great feel to overall gameplay and the varied dismissals just add more flavour to it..

Now onto how tailenders bat..They purely survive...They were just defending me for overs and overs making me to try something different and getting any run possible..There was a phase where there was like 6 overs bowled and AI scored 1 run with a wicket gone in that spell of bowling..This really was refreshing..

AI could only survive 33.4 overs scoring a meager score of 71...

View attachment 207797

View attachment 207798

Things to mention:

-Tailenders bat like they should and the sense to survive was great to see..Even in few instances where tailenders werent going anywhere Hazelwood slogged a few deliveries which were wide and there to hit..The balance in their way of scoring was good to see..
-Seam movement played a crucial role..In this pitch movement and pace was important than swing thats the reason I chose to bowl more with hit the pitch hard kind bowlers..
-Dismissals are varied..
-Beating the batsman like they really did not have any clue is another aspect which is good to see..

Brilliant work on your first update mate. Great to see the kinda of dismissals.
Couple of questions though.
Is there a change to the bowling controls? (You mentioned "So many balls went leg side more than I would be bowling..But once you get the feel of how it goes you go with it..")
Do you feel with Hard bowling and Legend difficulty that AI was challenging enough? (Considering 71 all out).

Thanks in advance mate. Keep up the good work.

Brilliant work on your first update mate. Great to see the kinda of dismissals.
Couple of questions though.
Is there a change to the bowling controls? (You mentioned "So many balls went leg side more than I would be bowling..But once you get the feel of how it goes you go with it..")
Do you feel with Hard bowling and Legend difficulty that AI was challenging enough? (Considering 71 all out).

Thanks in advance mate. Keep up the good work.
I dont think there needs to be any change to bowling controls..It was more my joystick response than the game TBH..I have a basic joystick which is below the "It sucks" category..:p

AI couldnt do much..The pitch was too much for anyone..You should see the movements off the pitch..You can relate why AI batted the way with my batting performance as well..

^Can you bowl seam delivery with standard controls? or you have to switch to classic bowling controls?

I dont think there needs to be any change to bowling controls..It was more my joystick response than the game TBH..I have a basic joystick which is below the "It sucks" category..:p

AI couldnt do much..The pitch was too much for anyone..You should see the movements off the pitch..You can relate why AI batted the way with my batting performance as well..
Saw the second update later. Did you bat without any HUDs?

Yea better is the word..Volume also matters..The guy is known for his volume.. hope he doesnt change lol.
Thanks @funnyadit for proper explanation and this enthusiasm...Excellent
Appreciate it!!

Not sure if your intentionally trying to wind me (us) up but I spent the last 3 days doing videos for you lot...

More to the point the last 6 months tweaking all the stuff so you can enjoy the game.

Not sure if your intentionally trying to wind me (us) up but I spent the last 3 days doing videos for you lot...

More to the point the last 6 months tweaking all the stuff so you can enjoy the game.
That's not true, to be honest it was refreshing to see someone writing with that excitement and detail..

Users who are viewing this thread