Ashes Cricket General Discussion

TheRealThing

School Cricketer
Can anyone on the better team say whether or not the lag issue in night matches has been fixed ?
I know it's been looked at but can any of you confirm if it has or has not been fixed ?
Also I notice Wealey and now wasteyouryouth both have the pace modifiers increased.
Any reason why you do ? Also to others like Llewelyn, is their any reason you don't ?
I've tried both and yet to decide, both have positives and negatives imo.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Can anyone on the better team say whether or not the lag issue in night matches has been fixed ?
I know it's been looked at but can any of you confirm if it has or has not been fixed ?
Also I notice Wealey and now wasteyouryouth both have the pace modifiers increased.
Any reason why you do ? Also to others like Llewelyn, is their any reason you don't ?

Makes no difference apart from visual.

And for me default looks like it’s in slow motion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not on the better team. But I increase the minimum bowling speed because the low end speeds for medium and fast medium are intolerably slow.

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Bought the game just yesterday for PC..This might be a rookie question,but I feel like the standard controls for bowling are underpowered in this game..Are they?

Users who are viewing this thread