Ashes Cricket General Discussion

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
IN THIS PATCH I AM PLAYING ON PS4 PRO LEGEND HARDEST DIFFICULTY THAT ALSO WITHOUT ANY PITCH MARKER N AERIAL MARKER BATTING IS SO EASY WHILE PLAYING LOFTED REVERSE SHOTS I CAN HIT ALMOST EVERY BOWL FOR SIX EXCEPT BOUNCER SO ITS A REQUEST TO BIG ANT STUDIO PLEASE REDUCE THESE LOFTED SHOTS FOR REVERSE LFOTED SHOTS.
If you post in caps one more time, may you be buggered by a pitchfork for 40 days and 40 nights.

Kingzarempiree

School Cricketer
Please let me know how to solve the issue of censored names.
When i play with my friends can’t see original names, player names appeared as “censored “
How can i solve it.

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
we need another version of DBC 14 as all mechanism like Ashes 17 e.g. ball marker, field circle, bowling, batting & camera updated that can be makes DBC 14 all time great with compatible FPS & space with online, hope Big Ant can do it!!! becoz graphic spec very high for Ashes 17, i can run other high end game with 2 GB graphic but cant DBC 17.

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
i mean just update once DBC 14 with latest mechanism....u can take charges of updates that way BigAnt also can make profit...

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A modder may be able to make such changes to dbc14,
I wish dbc14 modding was as high as early cric07

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just sharing...... From india...
I came back here after a long time.... Was Busy in personal work for several months...
i am still playing dbc 14 .... now i did read a lot of. Reviews about ashes cricket and everyone praised the game(even if they hadn't , i would have bought it anyways) And i will definitely buy ashes cricket....
But first i have to buy a new laptop because my old one isn't capable of running it.... It's lenovo z560... Will buy a new gaming laptop in a few months.... Already spent hefty amount of money recently so can't buy immediately....
To big ant.. your one more copy of ashes cricket pc is booked from india for sure... And i can't wait to play it soon...
:yes

Users who are viewing this thread