Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

Much like the Australian ODI team?
I must be polite... But firm... Still polite but may just burst one testicle with my knee... ?

This I think is a stats related problem which I am feeling is mixed as some feel it is fixed while others still have issue @Rhone posted the above if you would like to do the maths.... Sorry you're from up north so we'll wait for someone educated x

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
A polite Australian?, don't think I've ever met one before! haaaah yeah well it's all in good fun.
The stats seem still broken to me too, I think Big Ant have issues with the saved game files and things not recording properly, happens with pitches and game levels too. ...............We don't need no edukayshun.

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A polite Australian?, don't think I've ever met one before!

Polite society in Australia tend to avoid the English where possible, so it makes sense.

haaaah yeah well it's all in good fun.
The stats seem still broken to me too, I think Big Ant have issues with the saved game files and things not recording properly, happens with pitches and game levels too. ...............We don't need no edukayshun.

It's an interesting problem, and I wonder what has happened at a base level for these problems to happen. The risk seems to be that there is some fundamental problem, and one that simply won't be able to be fixed.

rasdan

Club Captain
just out of interest has anyone removed the disgraced trio from the aussie squads?I removed smith,warner and bancroft straight away as didnt feel right to have them there.also chandimal has been banned hasnt he but isnt as clear cut as with the aussies

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
just out of interest has anyone removed the disgraced trio from the aussie squads?I removed smith,warner and bancroft straight away as didnt feel right to have them there.also chandimal has been banned hasnt he but isnt as clear cut as with the aussies
Yeah, I too have removed 'the trio' from Australia. Chandimal is only suspended for one test match at the moment though.

rasdan

Club Captain
yes just the one test hes banned for but surely its still cheating if hes manipulated the ball condition?aussies did the same and got lengthy bans,what exactly is the difference i wonder?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best batting camera to use since this patch has been released?
Pre-patch I was using batting close and I was playing well,post patch I am struggling

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yes just the one test hes banned for but surely its still cheating if hes manipulated the ball condition?aussies did the same and got lengthy bans,what exactly is the difference i wonder?
That's what I was thinking too! ICC only suspended the 'trio' for one Test too but CA banned them for a year, ICC need to get harsher on banning players for cheating.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I realise that they don't count hundreds if you are not out (happening in my current save) but the average is still correct, seems to only be visual.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Are people getting out lbw on fast bowlers during batting? I play on default hard. I even increased pace max to 80 and i m still not missing any delivery on legs.

Users who are viewing this thread