Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Also, has to be said the mo-cap and transfer of Smith especially is brilliant![DOUBLEPOST=1509630300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noticed that. Not a deal breaker tho.

No, just an odd one - and got me wondering if every right hander would warm up left handed.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Night session of day one of the Adelaide test Nathan Lyon sending them down, Mathew wade behind the stumps saying nice Gary, the barmyarmy in the background, Slats commentating..boy oh boy bring it on :yes
Can't wait for Noice Garryyyyyy, did they show any footage of that? (I know the IGN Guys didn’t as the innings ended before they could)...

D

Deleted member 185125

Can't wait for Noice Garryyyyyy, did they show any footage of that? (I know the IGN Guys didn’t as the innings ended before they could)...
I din't see Nathan Lyonn in the playing eleven in the video

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Just watched a gameplay video on Youtube ( I think from Pax Australia), the auto capped bowling actions look really good. Loved watched Starc and Hazlewood bowling, extremely realistic.

Was planning to get the Steam version in December but might have to get the PS4 now.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In the video of IGN just heard the controls are very different from DBC17. Are there two stick classic controls in this game i doubt

LEFF

Club Captain
Dare I say- a promo vid that features a 'Noiceeee Gary' will come sometime in the next 2 weeks... an absolute 'cult saying' here in Oz... already fires me up for the Ashes.

Something I'd be surprised to see but am hopeful of is Steve Smith's Leg spin action. That'd be an absolute treat to have included. Arms and legs in all directions :)

I was the 'Other' leg spinner in rep teams with Smitty growing up... no one was safe (especially mid on and mid off) with those limbs slapping about ha!

pulina

Club Captain
Travis Head's style looks differentiable as well compared to the rest, higher backlift and whatnot (maybe given the same style as Smith?)

Yeah..it looks like they both have the same action...but with steve smith it's feel different...like he is really there

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
As @PresidentEvil said, any posts from this point on that aren’t media related get deleted. Don’t try to be funny, don’t try to be cute. Don’t complain about the quality of the forums when you haven’t reported a single post ever. Go post in the General Discussion thread.

Seriously...

Continuing on here:
What were you even reading? Funny, Cute?.

I don't come here to report posts. My motivation to be here is to be part of a healthy discussion. And you are telling me that by not reporting a post, I waive my right to stand up for the forum against the way it's been run for the past year?

Oh Snowy, do you even understand where I stand with my statement? Tell me something, do you honestly believe that finding reasons to shut people up is for the good of a forum?

Now either address my concern with respect or let it stand on it's on merit.

"Seriously..."

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Continuing on here:

I don't come here to report posts. My motivation to be here is to be part of a healthy discussion. And you are telling me that by not reporting a post, I waive my right to stand up for the forum against the way it's been run for the past year?

Oh Snowy, do you even understand where I stand with my statement? Tell me something, do you honestly believe that finding reasons to shut people up is for the good of a forum?

"Seriously..."

Individuals other than yourself were trying to be funny or cute. That is why I didn’t quote your post.

An easy way to stand up for the forum is to report posts you think are poor. Put people on the ignore list if you want. It’s pretty poor form to come in on a high horse and complain about the way things are run when you don’t know half the stuff that happens on here.

I find telling people to stay on topic is beneficial. Because members going off topic in the media thread wasnt beneficial

Your post wasn’t deleted so it is clearly being let to stand on its merit.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Continuing on here:

We have been too lenient towards the members so far by reminding them through polite word. If we start shutting people up then believe me, this thread wouldn't have crossed even 30 pages.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
It would perhaps have helped if immediately after getting what he wanted Ross didn't then make an off-topic post in the thread slagging off the forum. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread