Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Haseeb Ahmed Mohammed

Club Cricketer
Yo it's still not up in the US PSN. I have been searching since morning to no avail. And i hope the price is $49.99 cos for DBC17 I shelled out $59.99.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I hope the price is 50 cause I plan on buying a $50 code tomorrow/next week Saturday so I can be ready for the 16th. We just need @BigAntStudios to confirm the price. I'm guessing it's the same as Xbox cause that would make the most sense

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Am I correct in saying that both DBC games had their Street dates broken?
I can remember DBC14 did for sure. DBC17 I can't remember but I am sure someone else here will be able to tell you.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Sorry if these question have already been answered here - is there an academy in the game for the console versions? Would DBC 17 creations be compatible with this game? And I know this is mainly an Ashes focused game, but has there been any screenshots of other teams?

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Due to the nature of third party licensing I would doubt the street date will be broken this time

If I remember correctly I got DBC 17 two weeks before the release date when I was there in Dubai. The website through which I bought doesn't exist anymore and I can't find it in any sites in that region.

This time I need to search in Chennai if someone willing to sell it early :spy

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am already ready to be disappointed, if the game doesn’t end up showing in the Hong Kong Store. I have got no responses from the Devs or the Forums, regarding the availability... I’d have to get the disc imported from UK/US if that happens... I know they did say worldwide, but still taking it with a grain of salt...

Users who are viewing this thread