Ashes Cricket General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Man we in States have to wait till 16th of November . Or can anyone please give me a work around to download the game from a different region?
Which console? Us buying through Digital most likely will have to wait till the original date, and maybe Aus and NZ stores have it earlier due to timezones being way ahead...

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
PS4
Game Mode: online
Match Type:
any
Teams used: Eng/Aus (Licenced)
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue:
Batsman stumped for missing lofted shot (major issue)
Bug description: The batsman often gets stumped if he misses the shot when lofting against a spinner. 2/3 times this happens

@AliKhan215 in DBC17 I remember having a similar issue where attempting aggressive shots resulted in Blackfoot being dragged out of the crease and resulting in being stumped if ball was missed.

What ended solving the problem for me was just moving back a step in the crease as your starting position so that when the foot was dragged forward it was still inside the line.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
@AliKhan215 in DBC17 I remember having a similar issue where attempting aggressive shots resulted in Blackfoot being dragged out of the crease and resulting in being stumped if ball was missed.

What ended solving the problem for me was just moving back a step in the crease as your starting position so that when the foot was dragged forward it was still inside the line.

Yeah I got out couple of times but just went back a step or two. Problem solved and it's not a bug.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
This question is for Ross. Hi.:wave

How proud were you when you got the Ashes licence, in my opinion it's gone to the right team this time.:eek:

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone who does have the game list all the grounds available? I’ve seen on streams people clicking through a couple of them when creating a game and I think I saw a new generic ground as well as the new licensed grounds but would love a confirmed full list.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can anyone who does have the game list all the grounds available? I’ve seen on streams people clicking through a couple of them when creating a game and I think I saw a new generic ground as well as the new licensed grounds but would love a confirmed full list.
Likewise, if anyone had the time I'd love to see a video quickly going through all the teams in game.

Users who are viewing this thread