Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
apparently you missed the Game of thrones season 7 sixth episode, [the spainish mobile cam to tv version]. One whole nation recorded the early episode on mobile phones against tv.

reddit-game-of-thrones-season7-episode6.jpg

I'm disappointed you didn't use your phone to capture the forum post!!

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

The game was advertised as 2v2 online multiplayer. No option for that in game it seems ??????

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32 KB · Views: 22

Kass D

County Cricketer

Rhone

International Cricketer
A couple of comments about batting.

1. Bit disappointing that back foot leaves seem to have been removed or am i missing something? in DBC17 leaving on the back foot would mean you duck/sway with lowered hands. All leaves now seem to be on the front foot, even when playing a leave with backfoot footwork which can result in getting hit a lot.

2. The sensitivity on defensive shots has been removed? Lightly pressing R2 no longer results in a defensive nudge which was good for pinching singles. Has this been changed/removed as well?

Serqui10

School Cricketer
Don't know if it's been asked already but when I get the game and I don't have PS Plus membership, can I still download user created content from the academy or is online membership necessary? I haven't played the previous DBC games so I'm new to all this.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A couple of comments about batting.

1. Bit disappointing that back foot leaves seem to have been removed or am i missing something? in DBC17 leaving on the back foot would mean you duck/sway with lowered hands. All leaves now seem to be on the front foot, even when playing a leave with backfoot footwork which can result in getting hit a lot.

2. The sensitivity on defensive shots has been removed? Lightly pressing R2 no longer results in a defensive nudge which was good for pinching singles. Has this been changed/removed as well?

1. I have had batsmen duck under the ball when attempting to leave a couple of times. I guess the key is that it needs to bounce high enough for it to happen.

2. As far as I know it was removed in DBC17 and replaced with a precision button which allows you to nudge the ball around for taking quick singles!

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sounds
yes and I am telling you what that means...

it is 2 on one console vs 2 on another console online, as it was is DBC17

Sounds like co op to me

Users who are viewing this thread