Ashes Cricket General Discussion

apparently you missed the Game of thrones season 7 sixth episode, [the spainish mobile cam to tv version]. One whole nation recorded the early episode on mobile phones against tv.

reddit-game-of-thrones-season7-episode6.jpg

I'm disappointed you didn't use your phone to capture the forum post!!

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

The game was advertised as 2v2 online multiplayer. No option for that in game it seems ??????

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32 KB · Views: 22
A couple of comments about batting.

1. Bit disappointing that back foot leaves seem to have been removed or am i missing something? in DBC17 leaving on the back foot would mean you duck/sway with lowered hands. All leaves now seem to be on the front foot, even when playing a leave with backfoot footwork which can result in getting hit a lot.

2. The sensitivity on defensive shots has been removed? Lightly pressing R2 no longer results in a defensive nudge which was good for pinching singles. Has this been changed/removed as well?

Don't know if it's been asked already but when I get the game and I don't have PS Plus membership, can I still download user created content from the academy or is online membership necessary? I haven't played the previous DBC games so I'm new to all this.

A couple of comments about batting.

1. Bit disappointing that back foot leaves seem to have been removed or am i missing something? in DBC17 leaving on the back foot would mean you duck/sway with lowered hands. All leaves now seem to be on the front foot, even when playing a leave with backfoot footwork which can result in getting hit a lot.

2. The sensitivity on defensive shots has been removed? Lightly pressing R2 no longer results in a defensive nudge which was good for pinching singles. Has this been changed/removed as well?

1. I have had batsmen duck under the ball when attempting to leave a couple of times. I guess the key is that it needs to bounce high enough for it to happen.

2. As far as I know it was removed in DBC17 and replaced with a precision button which allows you to nudge the ball around for taking quick singles!

Sounds
yes and I am telling you what that means...

it is 2 on one console vs 2 on another console online, as it was is DBC17

Sounds like co op to me

Users who are viewing this thread