Ashes Cricket General Discussion

cricfan90

School Cricketer
@MattW, thanks for producing a wonderful cricket game. Any reason why you can not add the Broadcast/static cameras to the training mode under Batting option? Lot of people prefer batting with broadcast cameras and it will greatly help newcomers to train.

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@MattWAny reason why you can not add the Broadcast/static cameras to the training mode under Batting option?.

Yeah all cameras should be available in there.

I also would like a live batter to bowl against or live bowler to bat against.

Replay should be in the training mode too.

cricfan90

School Cricketer
Yeah all cameras should be available in there.

I also would like a live batter to bowl against or live bowler to bat against.

Replay should be in the training mode too.

Agreed. First let them add all the cameras to the training stream, which seems elementary.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Need below improvement

1 - AI should run Fast just as we press RT to make fast.
2 - Play According to Required Run rate .
3 - Rotate strike take Quick single .
4 - Last over not defend when require high run rate . either miss the shot of slog or make the shot .

Above improvement make the AI more sensible and realistic.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
And implementing both of them are easy as cake , firstly the statistics tab can include a toggle option b/w current season and cumulative stats for players in particular format that's way they don't want to redesign a new tab for cumULATIVE stats secondly the game need separate attributes for in swing , out swing ,leg cutter and off cutter that way bowlers in career mode will be more distinctive hence more immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
And implementing both of them are easy as cake , firstly the statistics tab can include a toggle option b/w current season and cumulative stats for players in particular format that's way they don't want to redesign a new tab for cumULATIVE stats secondly the game need separate attributes for in swing , out swing ,leg cutter and off cutter that way bowlers in career mode will be more distinctive hence more immersion.

Difficulty level of your "cake"
slide_316202_2888474_free.jpg

Last edited:

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've turned off all the Ariel markers and ball trail. It certainly needs to be darker red
I disagree, it is a kookaburra ball, they are bright red

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's not under settings on my Xbox One X.......

It should be called "Aerial Marker" or "Batsman Aerial Marker" in the Settings. Although I play on PS4 and not XBOX, I really find it hard to believe that this option might be unavailable on Xbox. Can you perhaps record a video of your settings screen and post?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Hi, can anyone please let me know the button for ducking down for bouncers on xbox? I only see leave button but not duck button

Users who are viewing this thread