Ashes Cricket General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There are such lovely looking front foot and back foot glances in the game yet I hardly ever see them because that animation seems to always be played.

yesterday i had the AI play a gorgeous front foot pull to me off a spinner. it was the only time i've ever seen it be played appropriately.

PotsnPans

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a real quick question...are there any variations in animation for when a batsman reaches a hundred other than just meekly holding the bat up? I know it sounds very FIFA-ish but I'd love a few different variants...or even just someone taking their lid off.

D

Deleted member 185125

Just a real quick question...are there any variations in animation for when a batsman reaches a hundred other than just meekly holding the bat up? I know it sounds very FIFA-ish but I'd love a few different variants...or even just someone taking their lid off.
You can check Wealey's recent video. Steve Smith celebration after reaching 150 was different to the normal ones.
All the celebration after reaching 100 seems to be same so far.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I'm gonna stream another ODI with the same teams and conditions and see what happens. https://www.twitch.tv/loveatfirstslip I'll post the fall of wickets if anything interesting happens and people want to skip through the recording.
Probably the helmet might come off at 200. Haven't seen a 200 yet though. Or a 150 from anyone else.

No for 200 it goes back to the celebration of a 50.

They celebrate the most at 150 very subdued at 100

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Also 4 seems to be most likely to go over the top with a random smash along with 3 but not as much.

I lowered bout aussie openers drive abilities down to 10. Got some excellent play and misses.

Interestingly I bowled 12 overs at them both and they still had not got out of orange confidence.

I genuinely think they are way over skilled.

I didn't have one aerial slog!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Playing this after a week but my game is stuck at awaiting sign in and pressing xbox button is also not taking me to homescreen. What is happening?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also 4 seems to be most likely to go over the top with a random smash along with 3 but not as much.

I lowered bout aussie openers drive abilities down to 10. Got some excellent play and misses.

Interestingly I bowled 12 overs at them both and they still had not got out of orange confidence.

I genuinely think they are way over skilled.

I didn't have one aerial slog!
Might lower the technical skills of my 1993 Ashes sides by 10 and see what impact that has. I tried setting the ratings in line with the game but agree that they are too highly skilled.

Users who are viewing this thread