Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Now i am really confused. If we are not allowed to ask things about this game, what are we suppose to talk here. Why do you have a forum.
U r supposed to talk ur innings score against ai how manny edges bat pad how manny times ai was bowled and caught behind did ai drop catches.
This is how game will be better.
It's the greatest joke of 2018.
Hahaha

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@Parcelmoose the last two pages have enough posts to explain why sometimes people get fed up and post similar crap!

What’s more irritating is that there is a lot of testing and tweaking and people updating builds at weekends etc.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Can you quote the post that says you’re not allowed to ask questions?

"Please stop posting absolute nonsense based on zero fact"

We are not involved in beta testing so yes we dont have the facts. All we can do is ask questions from people who has the facts. Now tell me whats wrong with that. Why is it a crime to ask questions about the game here. I know i go on and on about AI feild placements. But dont you think its a real problem. When i see AI keeping the same fields for spinners and fast bowlers or seeing 7 fielders close in 35th over or have 2 fielders holding hands, its a problem. For me it kills the realism of the game.

I just dont get it when you guys lable us as the truble makers, or people who dont appriciate things.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
"Please stop posting absolute nonsense based on zero fact"

We are not involved in beta testing so yes we dont have the facts. All we can do is ask questions from people who has the facts. Now tell me whats wrong with that. Why is it a crime to ask questions about the game here. I know i go on and on about AI feild placements. But dont you think its a real problem. When i see AI keeping the same fields for spinners and fast bowlers or seeing 7 fielders close in 35th over or have 2 fielders holding hands, its a problem. For me it kills the realism of the game.

I just dont get it when you guys lable us as the truble makers, or people who dont appriciate things.

He wasn’t asking a question. I know you need to keep the anti-beta testers narrative alive, but yeesh

D

Dutch

"Please stop posting absolute nonsense based on zero fact".

Anyone can ask a question but why wont you hear the answer when it is given: the ai fieldsetting is a problem, has been noted, years ago, hasnt been solved yet. If it were easy it would have been solved. The fact it hasnt been solved yet is not laziness but very complicated. It is being looked at, has been looked at, will be looked at. Fact.

Enjoy your spare time Dean!

Users who are viewing this thread