Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Thieves

Club Captain
Woke up this morning. Saw 150 new messages here. Even saw Ross droping a message or 2. Was really excited.

Perused through the 150 messages. Most of them were arguments. Thought that the patch was out and that's why there were so many new messages.

Anyways have a great morning guys (it's morning here in South Africa). Awaiting the start of day 2. What time is it in Australia when's it's start of day 2 in sa? Just curious.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
As always name calling or insults. No actual logical argument. Standard stuff from you as always....

There wasn’t an argument to have, you piped up to a message that wasn’t for you..

Which was irritating.

Simple really. You initiated the conversation.

border33

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think the beta team should make a thread and only they can comment so we can track it without the nonsense
What a FANTASTIC idea! I’m sure they’ll pass that idea on to ‘Sandra Sully’...

For those who aren’t in Australia, insert the name of the person who reads the late evening news ‘here’

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh how I wish there was a separate thread solely for the beta guys to feedback on the upcoming patch. I come on here to read on the patch progress, not to wade through pages of inane bickering and pointless arguing.
It's pathetic.
Have a separate thread for BA bashing, beta bashing or whatever type of bashing you want, but can we please just have somewhere where I don't have to scroll through long, boring posts by people full of their own self importance and/or arguing, where we can just read about the progress of the patch?

silentuk

Club Captain
Not sure if that would work. Ive seen the beta guys arguing with each other as well so bad idea lol

Somebody needs to do something though. This thread is supposed to be for discussion of the game. It's impossible to have a discussion in here as anytime someone posts something interesting or relevant it's buried under piles of junk. Vitriol, personal insults and childish squabbling seem to be the name of the game in here at the moment. None of this adds any value and makes Planet Cricket look really bad. If I was a developer I wouldn't want my product associated with any of this and if I was a website owner I wouldn't want this to be the image my site presents. I know the internet is the internet and all that but it doesn't have to be like this.

If people can't add any value to a discussion then perhaps just shut up and leave the thread to those that have been providing really useful and interesting discussion points. Frankly it's pathetic.

Thieves

Club Captain
Hey guys I just wanted to add my 2 cents comments about the ranting and insults going around here.

I have learnt that the best way to keep away from conflict is obviously avoiding it. If anyone feels like they are being cyber-bullied or insulted, calm down , take a deep breath in and start a 20 over ashes tournament.

One can never win arguing with a fool. To argue with a fool makes you a fool as well. Don't stoop to that level.

Let's stop being crybabies. We are all grown men here (who still love playing video games like kids )

Users who are viewing this thread