Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Page 618 and people are still complaining about this game. Hello 2018!

Edit: a few more sh*t posts, 619. "Booyaka booyaka.."

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To clarify for the less able in here....

We never used to have career mode...

As cricket fans we used to put up with dodgy gameplay for the love of playing a cricket game.

Is it now career or nothing..

Or would you play other matches if gameplay was great..
Career mode for me is really important because it makes me want play for longer, just playing tours or casual games gets boring after a while.
but choosing between Career mode and gameplay is quite tough but I would say gameplay is more important I guess, after all I still love to play EA Cricket 2004 because I enjoy the gameplay of it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Career mode for me is really important because it makes me want play for longer, just playing tours or casual games gets boring after a while.
but choosing between Career mode and gameplay is quite tough but I would say gameplay is more I guess, after all I still love to play EA Cricket 2004 because I enjoy the gameplay of it.

Thanks for a normal answer!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Already prepared that you haven’t done your job correctly? ”Mr. Beta tester” :D

Is this your attempt at being polite?

I think it’s fairly clearly that irrespective of the work being put in by beta testers and Big Ant, there are still going to be complaints. It’s the nature of this forum now.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Page 618 and people are still complaining about this game. Hello 2018!

Edit: a few more sh*t posts, 619. "Booyaka booyaka.."
I am just glad there is a company like Big Ant that makes cricket games nowadays, if Big Ant stop making cricket games then these same people that complains all the time will be begging them to make one again.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Let's divert this discussion to something more fruitful.

How do you all plan to setup the game post patch release? What mode do you plan to try out?

We had some good story threads & retro threads on DBC17 forum. I look forward to see some new ones here.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys please don't irritate the beta team as they have been working hard and 90% of players in or outside this forum wants to play the game with better game play.Yes Career is important but comes only after game play .If Career is great with a bad gameplay then what would you do in your career.
Game play is primarily the heart of any video game that everyone should agree.
Note: If game play is great then you could be able play either career or odi or test or tour.

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
but choosing between Career mode and gameplay is quite tough but I would say gameplay is more important I guess, after all I still love to play EA Cricket 2004 because I enjoy the gameplay of it.
Every thing is ok but please don't say EA cricket 2004 the best gameplay this was failed attempt on EA 2002 game. this version game gave heart attack . Thanks still alive.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Guys please don't irritate the beta team as they have been working hard and 90% of players in or outside this forum wants to play the game with better game play.Yes Career is important but comes only after game play .If Career is great with a bad gameplay then what would you do in your career.
Game play is primarily the heart of any video game that everyone should agree.
Note: If game play is great then you could be able play either career or odi or test or tour.

Haha if I chat crap then irritate me . No one should tip toe round us. I only play the game in my spare time.

But at least identify what I’m asking and not go off on a ridiculous tangent

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Even if gameplay is king , then you guys should have focussed on online play atleast , No matter how great the gameplay will be , I really doubt I will be playing the game for more than couple of weeks , its the career or online mode that gives longetivity to the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1524124486][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean common we are not asking for a major changes in career mode , just fix the bloody stats and player development. Is it too much to ask?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Even if gameplay is king , then you guys should have focussed on online play atleast , No matter how great the gameplay will be , I really doubt I will be playing the game for more than couple of weeks , its the career or online mode that gives longetivity to the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1524124486][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean common we are not asking for a major changes in career mode , just fix the bloody stats and player development. Is it too much to ask?

I don’t know...

We don’t fix them...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Focus on online gameplay...but career mode is something that will keep you playing. That’s not contradictory at all...

You do realising fixing stats and player development has nothing to do with the beta testers yeh?

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ooft.

Let me guess, you’ll be the first person to blame the beta testers if there is something in the new patch that you don’t like.

No. will blame .big ant for there approach for beta testing.

Hoping for a good test match experience though, but now u plz don't try to make others believe it's better to play casual test games than "online"or "career"

D

Dutch

No. will blame .big ant for there approach for beta testing.

Hoping for a good test match experience though, but now u plz don't try to make others believe it's better to play casual test games than "online"or "career"
jeez....can someone just do something about this guy......utter twong.....what are you reading? He is saying nothing, nothing of the sort??????

Users who are viewing this thread