Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Can't get the ball to swing. The ball just moves off the pitch in a random direction, usually irrelevant of the desired swing direction.

Are you using a player with low swing capability? It's possible that the attributes working now will also impact low attributes to remove things like swing etc?

Even if it's a player who can swing the ball well in real life, they may have been created by someone who hasn't filled out the attributes correctly.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Are you using a player with low swing capability? It's possible that the attributes working now will also impact low attributes to remove things like swing etc?
Anderson and Broad. On disk attributes. The ball just doesn't move in the air. Plus the batsman still trying to hit every ball for four[DOUBLEPOST=1524705126][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, more often than not, there is no bat-on-ball sound when bowling

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Anderson and Broad. On disk attributes. The ball just doesn't move in the air.

Oh well, could be off to the Bug Reporting Thread for you. :(

Then if they do somehow beta test for a new patch, they could make sure that the AI is pacing out a Test Match correctly.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Oh well, could be off to the Bug Reporting Thread for you. :(

Then if they do somehow beta test for a new patch, they could make sure that the AI is pacing out a Test Match correctly.
That thread is just a bottomless pit. Trying a casual match now, with the easiest settings to see if I can get it to swing

Kass D

County Cricketer
I notice some improvements in AI feild placements, 7 over in to my game. There are few questionable ones too but overall am happy

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I'm only playing an ODI atm. But swing just looks the same as pre-patch to me.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Batting is hard work. Am 37 for 1 of 15over. Me (Australia A) AI Pakistan. Its a ODI

Users who are viewing this thread