Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
surprised the game is still that expensive,i picked up my brand new copy of ashes 17 for £11.95
Oh wow! Glad you're not a cursed PC gamer! Who has no other choice to buy the same game in one third price! In my country, the ps4 version is Rs. 1500 and the overpriced steam crap is nearly Rs. 4000! May be I'm too noob to understand the business here!

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh wow! Glad you're not a cursed PC gamer! Who has no other choice to buy the same game in one third price! In my country, the ps4 version is Rs. 1500 and the overpriced steam crap is nearly Rs. 4000! May be I'm too noob to understand the business here!
Yes x[DOUBLEPOST=1530113408][/DOUBLEPOST]
surprised the game is still that expensive,i picked up my brand new copy of ashes 17 for £11.95
Not sure where you come from but you do quote Stirling is this the fact?

rasdan

Club Captain
Yes x[DOUBLEPOST=1530113408][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure where you come from but you do quote Stirling is this the fact?

im in england and picked it up brand new from a company via ebay.i will check the company i got it from

just to update it was from thegamecollectionoutlet via ebay

D

Deleted member 46200

im in england and picked it up brand new from a company via ebay.i will check the company i got it from

just to update it was from thegamecollectionoutlet via ebay
Cool as they may ship overseas for our international brothers overseas x

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
maybe i am wrong but i don't think big ant get any more money from a steam sale then from when they sell ps4 and xbox versions to distributors which makes it all the worse that us pc players are shafted.However as we love cricket we buy it flaws and all.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Being honest, you did well, but maybe it was someone who had a tantrum before the last patch x

gamecollection are selling it for £7.95 since almost a month now... And i myself begged a copy of the game for just a little over the £10 mark only 2 month after release. The price on this one came down fast for console's.

PjPage59

Club Captain
Getting a little frustrated with ODIs. If I bowl first, getting the opposition out is ridiculously easy. If I bat first, getting them out is damn near impossible. WHY!!!???

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'm getting frustrated by the lack of outfield catches. Haven't had any since the new patch. Only 3 in the deep but they have only been off free hits. I really don't think it's possible in career mode.

rasdan

Club Captain
I'm getting frustrated by the lack of outfield catches. Haven't had any since the new patch. Only 3 in the deep but they have only been off free hits. I really don't think it's possible in career mode.

yh im not seeing lots of outfield catches but have had a few dropped catches around cover an took a caught and bowled last night.i like to have three or more slips at all times so thats usually where the catches end up.

PjPage59

Club Captain
I can’t get any. The fielder just stops running right before he gets to where the ball lands. It’s so annoying.

D

Deleted member 185125

I have got catches in the deep (long off) while bowling. This was in Competition mode though.

Users who are viewing this thread