Asia cup 2003

R

radaga

Auwais, im just making sure, is it me and you on a team as Australia?

R

radaga

Heres an Australian .ctm Auwais, you can check it and see what you think
i used this line-up agianst Rangeela

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yeah the teams fine,I checked it with my stats editor.To make the tour more realistic we won't be using Warney,Radaga(if that's ok with you).We've got Hogg and MacGill to replace him.Just PM me the line-ups that we're going to be using.

Auwais

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Arrrr...I don't think many people are going to participate. <_< And after all that time.I knew my firsthosted tour would turn out bad. :(

R

radaga

Then can we play the tournament with the few people that actually want to play?
maybe to fill in numbers u and i will have to seperate ;)

R

radaga

And can we see if people want to bowl in the tournament as well as batting?
I will set up a poll

jaguars110

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ID: Jaguars110
1st team: INDIA
2nd team: NEWZEALAND
really want to take part? Not sure

hey guys this is my first time playing this tournament via e-mail so can you tell what else i have to do after i sign up and what other stuff i have to dowload like the game tweak.

R

radaga

Originally posted by jaguars110@Aug 9 2003, 04:18 AM
ID: Jaguars110
1st team: INDIA
2nd team: NEWZEALAND
really want to take part? Not sure

hey guys this is my first time playing this tournament via e-mail so can you tell what else i have to do after i sign up and what other stuff i have to dowload like the game tweak.
Hi Jaguars :)
well for now you dont have to do much, we are just waiting untill enough people want to play.

For this tournament u will not need to use the GamTweak
will we play seperate innings, for example:
say i am playing against you, first off u need to use a thing called a line-up editor, you use that to select the line-up you want to use for the tournament. This will modify your .ctm file (found in Cricket 2002/data/db folder) you will then need to send this .ctm file to your oppenent, they will send one to you too. You will put theres in the db folder, so that you use their desired line-up, but for it to work, when you start up Cricket 2002 you have to go to squads and press restore teams.
Now you start up a new game with the settings that have been set for your match, say you bat first and make 200, then you will be required to take screenshots of your scorecard, batting stats, bowlign stats, end of innings and manhattan. You will post them on these forums. Then i will start up a new game, i will make sure i have your .ctm file so i use your correct team and i will start batting. After my innings is over, either i pass your score, the overs run out or i loose all my wickets. I then take screenshots of all the things you did and post them here, then we see who won.

i hope that was a bit helpful, if you have any more questions you can ask me or someone else here, or you can send me an email at: [email protected]

i will also attach the line-up edtor if you do not have it

cheers B)

R

radaga

Auwais it looks like we don't have enough people, so i think it would be better if we played seperatley.
what do you think?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Aug 9 2003, 08:40 AM
Auwais it looks like we don't have enough people, so i think it would be better if we played seperatley.
what do you think?
i know what seperately means but I don't get what you mean there. :huh:

R

radaga

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Aug 9 2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by radaga@Aug 9 2003, 08:40 AM
what do you think?
i know what seperately means but I don't get what you mean there. :huh:
I mean that there are not enough people to play in the tournament, well at the moment you and i are playing on a team, so that would be one team and not 2. if we split up it would make 2 teams and would fill in another spot.
do you get it now?

Users who are viewing this thread