1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:banana2:banana2:banana2:happy:happy:happy:happy

We have won the Asia Cup. Awesome

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wooohooo! :banana2 :hpraise Asian Champs right here.

And without Sachin too :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
w00t. Comfortably win the Asia cup without our 2 best batsman in Tendulkar and Sehwag. No Yuvraj too, which is a great move by our selectors. The younger guys have really stood up - Kohli, Karthik (:D:D:D) and Rohit Sharma (shudder). For the first time in a long time India can say that we won an ODI because of our bowlers - that too the quicks - our effort with the ball was commendable. Zaheer - Praveen - Nehra seems to be a pretty good trio for us.

Not looking forward to 2 more months in Lanka though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh no, just checked that we still have a test series and a triangular series which includes Sri Lanka. I'm sick really. :facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Oh no, just checked that we still have a test series and a triangular series which includes Sri Lanka. I'm sick really. :facepalm

Me too :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Its The Magnificent Effort Against Defending Asia Cup Champion

But We Are The Champions At This (We will We will rock you) :banana2 :banana2 :happy

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
There was a never ending match in Wimbledon and we had never ending Post Match presentation ceremony :facepalm

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A win orchestrated by the bowlers??? THAT TOO NEHRA??? Am I day dreaming? Feels so good. Karthik finally gets a good knock, Kohli and Rohit Sharma are settling down so well, Raina has already settled very well. Tough time for Yuvi to sneak back in. Anyways, EXCELLENT WIN! We are the Asian champions.:banana2

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
SL won by 7 wickets..

This hints me, we will lift the Asia cup for sure :banana2

I want Bhajji to fire , pour his anger on the Lankans. like he did on Akhtar ;)

You heard it first, here :D

15 years is long time, history re-written :clap

tbh, not getting the exact feeling today, like i felt after India knocked out Pak :noway

nevertheless, we are the champions, hell yea! :banana2

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ That just shows why we need more countries to play cricket. IDK why people get so upset when they see a new nation playing cricket. :sarcasm It'd have been end of the world if Afg had played. How many times can you see these 9-10 teams playing each other, over and over again. I would rather watch, big teams dominating new teams, then another SL v IND game. Even though it wont be comparative, we will see new Morgans growing in them. If we find at least one Morgan from each minnow teams, it will only be good for cricket. Then they can play in the IPL as well.

India will win, because SL won the dead rubber. Check back in time, who ever won the meaningless match lost the final. It's like they runs out of steam or something.

called it

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I swear. Lose today, get your revenge tomorrow.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
We never really turned up for the game, nevertheless well played india. Atleast we can be proud to have reached the final of the asia cup 9 times in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread