ask me questions

yes very hard to play, if u dont get ur timing right u will get beat all ends up and most likely have ur stumps rattled

is flintoff any good at bowling or batting, ashley giles a must for any conditions, he is only good in the sub continent from what i have seen, do you get many stumpings in this game?

are the 3 fastest bowler on the lee/akhtar/bond.and have u faced them if u have wat was ur tactic,ie play ur shots really early

yeah cos each player has a special attribute, like Mark Butcher is a partnership breaker, Jimmy Anderson is a strike bowler, flintoff is a big hitter, and so far no stumpings

are the 3 fastest bowler on the lee/akhtar/bond.and have u faced them if u have wat was ur tactic,ie play ur shots really early (sorry 2 ask again)

wow that sounds excellent alot more tactical so if you needed to get a quick wicket you would send jimmy anderson on can i ask what is crofts special attribute is, wht format do you have it on pc or ps2?

i have it on PC, i didnt notice Crofts special attribute, but i know giles is a workhorse

okay next time you play could you tell me please (he in my opinion is englands best spinner) what would you give it out of 10? that atribute of giles sounds very realistic. Do they england players faces get represented reasonably well? Is this game tactical?

some faces are a bit strange but Nasser Hussain looks very realistic and yes it is more tactical cos instead of thrashing ur way to 500 in 30 overs u have to nudge it and tuck it away to score singles and two's and even when ur confidence is high u still have to time ur shot well

are the 3 fastest bowler on the lee/akhtar/bond.and have u faced them if u have wat was ur tactic against them,ie play ur shots really early (sorry 2 ask again)

i havent faced any of those bowlers yet, i will let u know as soon as i have

have u faced any quickies yet,wat were ur tactics against them?

if the ball is slightly wide i square drive if its full and straight i play em straight bacjk past the bowler, if its short and straight i struggle a bit

is the batting a lot about building innings and does it take a long time 2 get started smacking it around the park?

yes it does take a while to build up, id say 50-70 balls faced and not played and missed or hit in air for u to have a full confidence meter, if u try to hit everything ull get in trouble as i found by getting bowled out for 67 by the Australian Chairmans XI :wacko: