ask me questions

M

mikehextall

ok any last questions b4 i go play on it again for another 34732 hours??

K

karolkarol

have you clean bowled anyone with movement - swing or seam? i have been hearing about quicks seaming and swinging but have there been any breakthroughs?

M

mikehextall

i havent bowled anyone yet, but i have been bowled myself a few times with swing and movement

K

karolkarol

Bit annoying about Scotland Colin especially with the English one day competitions included!!!

M

mikehextall

it is better than cricket 2002, the only let down is the silly running between the wickets, the batsmen run half way b4 they stop and turn back when u cancel a run and by that time its too late

N

nash

wow, thanks Mike for your comprehensive replies - the way you have described it has really got my hopes up. Therefore, my question to you is what, if anything, in your opinion lets the game down gameplay wise. I have heard of a few minor bugs, but are any of these things detrimental to playing the game or can you easily live with them due to the (hopefully) many plusses ?

S

sachin

hey guys do not play 2004 on easy.i was on 0/402 after 16ovrs and then i autoplayed it and ended up making 583(one dayer).and everybody theres plenty of edges waiting for you if you bowl in the right places at the start of the innings before the ball gets old.

C

cricketfan1

Wow this game sounds awsome!!! :D spinners hitting the pads and chest etc... brilliant - graphics look real sharp aswell - im getting a copy on monday from Aus shipped a few days ago expected monday at the latest bring it on :D :D

I

imported_fastbreaker

Does the game have the televison broadcast camera view or a roaming camera view. Andrew Wilson said there would be?

B

Bluebirds

Just wondering the following.....

When a quick bowler is bowling, do the edges off the bat sometimes go through to the Wicket Keeper? Like the ball has hardly changed direction but you can see there's a nick?

Thanks in advance!

E

ejaz

There r a lot of edges in the game depending on the pitch type, bowloer, batsman etc ... and yes, the edges go thru to the keeper, slips, even gully fielders.

Check out the screenshots in the screenshot's thread ... i have posted some pics of a nick thru to the keeper.

N

Nirav85

i love playing aus in mumbia and dusty wicket..i got them out for 79...bhaju got klnager bat pad catch and then i gave waugh two legges on leg stump then a googly on off which he played defensively(i changed the pace of the ball laso) and thne he edged it to tendulkar...at sill mid off...