Aus Domestic Kits

S

squiz

Here's my Aus One Day Domestic kits. They aren't very good in-game, although it might just be my game. Try them in your game, and tell me if they stuff up or not, please post screenshots. If they don't stuff up, this will be a final release, but if they are stuffed, i will have to keep trying.

First is New South Wales. If any1 wants the Photoshop files i'll post them as well on request.

Attachments

• NSW.zip
    337.6 KB · Views: 53
S

squiz

Last is Western Australia:

Attachments

• WA.zip
    400.2 KB · Views: 28
S

squiz

C'Mon guys, guve sum feedback, I need to know if they are stuffed on other people's PC's as well

L

liquid_decoy_006

no they dont stuff up on my one. i just put in the vic and wa one. Both look prety good!!!!

D

DirtyDog

they are stuffed on mine

ill add some screenshots once ive captured them

will be a few minutes

S

squiz

i think the problem with them is that im missing sum resolutions of them eg. 512x512 etc. I think there might be a 16x16 that i need to do, and thats why i think they are screwed. Other members who made Cricket 2004 kits have had the same prolem, with the helmets turning white.

D

DirtyDog

i aint an expert on the subject but i know that you need ALL resolutions, this also happens with the Sri Lankan kit i installed by fobstyle and i only could put in the 5 resolutions

Users who are viewing this thread