Australia vs. Windies [ODI]

D

Duncan

or mayb the poms just dun wanna b that embarrassed...they play as hard as they can to get 1 win!!!! :P

I

imported_graham

well if any english cricket said that they ususally go bettr at the end of the series, i would most likely belvie em. but if nassr says that i definiitly wont belive it, no offence to his fans, but i think nassr just talks of excuses.

I

imported_graham

yeah i hav, their TERRIBLE, no offence to andrew symonds but it kinda looks like his :unsure:
he also luvs, i dunno how to describe it but kinda like blow it so it move up n down!!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
West Indies have beaten Australia again

Result

Australia: 252 all out
West Indies: 254/7 (Hinds 125 not out)

West Indies win by 3 wickets

Looks like Australia are really taking their foot of the gas again.

T

temp

Wat a Match that was.
Full of excitement, drama and suspence.
A superb innings by W Hinds.
I miss the first 17 overs of Australian innings.
In the begining I thought Ausralian is going to thrashed W Indies again as there run rate were going pretty slow than the required rate.

I

imported_graham

yeah wots wrong with the aussies, just cuz we wun the seriese doesnt mean we dont need to win anymore. :( Oh well, hinds really did the damage though!!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The West Indies have recorded a comprehensive victory over Australia in the seventh and last ODI.

Result

Australia: 247/8 (Lehman 107, Gayle 5/46)
West Indies: 249/1 (Hinds 103)

West Indies win by 9 wickets

Australia win the series 4-3

An excellent match for Chris Gayle who also scored 60 in addition to his 5 wicket haul.

T

temp

Yeah Chris Gayle has done very well
A fine innings by Gayle & Hinds(WIN) and Lehman(AUS)
Good shots by Lara, Hinds(WIN) and Lehman(AUS)

Excellent.

Australia loose three in a row.

Again a good come back by WIN in both the Test and ODI series.

I

imported_graham

yeah, i'm surprised that lehman did that well, symonds did pretty well i reckon.!! :D
ponting was pretty unlucky!! if he didnt retire hurt he prob scored like 100 or more or mayb less!! :P
i heard sumting like it was the first time the west indies scored an opening partership of 100 in a loong time against the aussies!

Users who are viewing this thread