Australia vs. Windies [ODI]

or mayb the poms just dun wanna b that embarrassed...they play as hard as they can to get 1 win!!!! :P

well if any english cricket said that they ususally go bettr at the end of the series, i would most likely belvie em. but if nassr says that i definiitly wont belive it, no offence to his fans, but i think nassr just talks of excuses.

yeah i hav, their TERRIBLE, no offence to andrew symonds but it kinda looks like his :unsure:
he also luvs, i dunno how to describe it but kinda like blow it so it move up n down!!

West Indies have beaten Australia again

Result

Australia: 252 all out
West Indies: 254/7 (Hinds 125 not out)

West Indies win by 3 wickets

Looks like Australia are really taking their foot of the gas again.

Wat a Match that was.
Full of excitement, drama and suspence.
A superb innings by W Hinds.
I miss the first 17 overs of Australian innings.
In the begining I thought Ausralian is going to thrashed W Indies again as there run rate were going pretty slow than the required rate.

yeah wots wrong with the aussies, just cuz we wun the seriese doesnt mean we dont need to win anymore. :( Oh well, hinds really did the damage though!!

The West Indies have recorded a comprehensive victory over Australia in the seventh and last ODI.

Result

Australia: 247/8 (Lehman 107, Gayle 5/46)
West Indies: 249/1 (Hinds 103)

West Indies win by 9 wickets

Australia win the series 4-3

An excellent match for Chris Gayle who also scored 60 in addition to his 5 wicket haul.

Yeah Chris Gayle has done very well
A fine innings by Gayle & Hinds(WIN) and Lehman(AUS)
Good shots by Lara, Hinds(WIN) and Lehman(AUS)

Excellent.

Australia loose three in a row.

Again a good come back by WIN in both the Test and ODI series.

yeah, i'm surprised that lehman did that well, symonds did pretty well i reckon.!! :D
ponting was pretty unlucky!! if he didnt retire hurt he prob scored like 100 or more or mayb less!! :P
i heard sumting like it was the first time the west indies scored an opening partership of 100 in a loong time against the aussies!

Users who are viewing this thread