Australian Domestic Cricket

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah okay, cheers. I was wondering if maybe he was 19 instead of 29 since he rep'd NSW in 17's and 19's. I guess he hasn't done much in the last 10 years since this is only his second FC game.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Seems that way, sounds like he only recently kicked on in Grade cricket as there have been a few occasions where a new bloke could have broken into the team over the past few seasons.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The famously bland George Bailey lost his cool completely and may be reported.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That certainly puts Wade's knocks into perspective, hopefully he now goes on. Maxwell bowling also proving to be very useful, just needs to find more form with that bat again.

formula1man

International Cricketer
been looking at the squads for the Big Bash this season, and I reckon this has been a great invention. There is some real class spread over the teams and should be a cracker tournament. On another note. I have finished uni and have been attending my first FC and OD games for WA and I am really enjoying it. Would be nice if we could learn to bat at the WACA but i enjoyed witnessing Marsh's 6/

Doodlesweaver

Club Cricketer
been looking at the squads for the Big Bash this season, and I reckon this has been a great invention. There is some real class spread over the teams and should be a cracker tournament. On another note. I have finished uni and have been attending my first FC and OD games for WA and I am really enjoying it. Would be nice if we could learn to bat at the WACA but i enjoyed witnessing Marsh's 6/

WACA is a lovely ground for watching cricket. I used to go to the last session of play of Shield matches when I was at Uni many moons ago.

Went to Day 1 of the tour match against England last year when I was back in Perth for a visit. Shame both Marsh boys were injured but I got to see Anderson bowling and Voges batting (he looked better than any other batsman bar Hussey against them all summer). Great day out.

----------

Yeah pretty awesome for Smith. Good to see Rorher and Maddinson scoring runs too.

Duuno about this Cruickshank guy though.. his cricinfo profile says he's almost 30, but played Under 23's last year?

Maddinson got dropped twice didn't he? SA are their own worst enemies.

Notice Callum Ferguson's ordinariness at first class level continues. I find it weird that some people want him in the test team. His home ground is Adelaide and his average is around 36.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Notice Callum Ferguson's ordinariness at first class level continues. I find it weird that some people want him in the test team. His home ground is Adelaide and his average is around 36.

I'd be fine with ignoring his FC average due to a slow start to his career but he hasn't put in some good numbers in the last few seasons. From memory he had a few seasons where he averaged in the 40s which really ain't pushing for selection. Marsh had a similar FC average but at least he was averaging over 50 in the past few seasons.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Kuiperberg proving to be a thorn in our side recently. S. Smith going for 6 an over too, dunno why O'Keefe doesn't come back on.. 0/16 off 12 as opposed to Smith's 1/72 off 12.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
He always performs against us but does little us against the others. He's got so much talent but hasn't gone on, his knock against WI a few years ago showed what could have been for him.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I remember John Davison going ballistic against the Windies a few years ago, hadn't heard of Cooper until the last world cup though, so he could've done it too.

I thought we had a good chance of picking up a few more wickets today after enforcing the follow-on, trust the rain to come and ruin the party :facepalm

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Haha thanks for that, pretty sick scorecard. Windies used more bowlers than batsmen :lol

I was hoping we could still get a result tomorrow, but thunderstorms are being forecast in Sydney for the next 2 days. Bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread