Australian Domestic Cricket

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
S. Smith going for 6 an over too, dunno why O'Keefe doesn't come back on.. 0/16 off 12 as opposed to Smith's 1/72 off 12.

Just found that answer for this, according to match reports SOK went to the hospital after diving head first into the boundary fence.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Damn. I was still wondering hours later why he didn't bring himself back on and finish them off for around 200. He came back eventually and bowled well, so must've kept his head.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Great start so far, 3 wickets including Klinger and Ferguson. Just need to get these ex-pats and we are home. Hopefully Hazlewood can crack the 3 hoodoo.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Godverdomme Kuuper :mad Over 40 overs he and Christian have been together now, glad I wasn't sitting on the edge my seat when they started.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Well Kuups has taken his FC average from 30 to 45 after backing up his 98 in the first innings with a 203* in the second. I suspect it will drop until the next time he plays NSW.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Enjoying this season so far. Good to have the domestic cricket back. Maddinson is looking like he'll be a more than handy FC batsman for us

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just watching Wade's innings, sure was streaky and he was trying to smack the wide ones. Ended up being clean bowled by a yorker, not exactly what you want to be seeing from a potential replacement for Haddin. Maxwell has been pretty streaky, so many edges through slips and even gave them a chance.

Maxwell now starting to look better just as he passes his 50. Very Gilly like in dispatching anything that is slightly off line and length.

Looks like we can add Behrendorff to the list of fast bowlers performing this season, he's tall, gets good bounce, bowls in good areas and most importantly isn't a Johnson clone in terms of control.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Wade and Maxwell in a 50 partnership? time to jump on the stream

----------

and Hogan hooked for six by Maxwell, beauty

----------

but Wade is out for 60, Rimmington around the wicket, bowls a dry line and Wade nicked it just to the left of Voges who pounced to take a pretty good catch.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Rimmington is getting the ball to just nip away from the left handers by the looks of things.

----------

There was a quiet spell before Maxwell went for another big pull, only to edge it over the slips for four. Next shot was a bit better, punched through the off side, but then Rimmington was in it again with a good shout for lbw, but that was the end of his spell.

I'm not sure if I've seen Behrendorff before, maybe when he debuted in one dayers. Towering bloke, charges in chest on with a fast arm action. Looks pretty tough to face, especially if you're a number 8. Squaring Pattinson right up.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WA just seem to keep tuning out these quicks. Coulter-Nile, Dixon, Duffield and now Behrendorff. He looks like he gets some decent pace.

Bit annoying when the lefties get out as you have to look out for the number to see who is batting.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
50 to Maxwell with a couple more good taps through point. That seems to be the only region worth scoring at the moment. Nothing driven off the front foot has really stuck and they've used their bouncers more sparingly.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
He might have started the season slowly but he has clicked into gear now.
Hopefully he can go on to make his first 100 of the season. If he, Smith and Marsh can keep their batting together we will have some bowling options in the side.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looks like Holland really fires the ball in there as his stock ball with the odd ball flighted. Can't see if he is getting turn as he's at the wrong end of the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread