Australian Domestic Cricket

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
An alright knock by Smith, apart from flashing at one ball the rest he left and played some nice shots. Going by the commentary sounds like he still needs to sort out his judgement of deliveries but that should come with time.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Jeez when is Henriques going to convert a start into a 100.

About time we get Wade into the Aussie side, this sort of form has to be rewarded.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't think we'd get close to Qld until the 9th wicket stand, too bad we couldn't get first innings points in the end :facepalm

Just read that Bollinger limped off the field in his second over, massive blow if he can't bowl tomorrow.

Wade surely has to be there for NZ.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Will need the 4 bowlers to put in a massive effort if Bollinger is out.

Maxwell just continues to do the job, such a shame his batting is being wasted though. Finch is doing a Ferguson atm, totally out of form.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Maxwell put down two sitters near the end, that's gotta hurt his chances a little. WA probably would've gotten home with Voges and North fit and the Vic's average fielding.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Did anyone catch the pace of Behrendorff in his 2 overs? Going by the Shield stream I put him in the high 130s.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone know if QLD v NSW shield game is on the radio anywhere? Gonna be a good last day. NSW need 223 to win. Hopefully Maddinson and Cruickshank can survive this evening.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You can stream it from CA. Welcome back SOK, was getting a bit worried by his slow start but he stood up today with no Bollinger. Also another good effort by Starc and Henriques keeps on producing this season now for that 100.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
O'Keefe should bowl a crapload of overs more often, always economical and a handy 25 average. Too bad about Bollinger, but looks like everyone stepped up to fill the void.

Another poor start with the bat is going to make tomorrow closer than it should be. Expected a lot more from Katich and Maddinson. Not expecting anything from Rorher (reverse kiss of death).

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Maddinson has been disappointing this season, he was lucky last game to make as many runs as he did too.

Cutting is starting to really impress, he should be close to a test call up.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah someone mentioned Maddinson was dropped twice on his way to 92 odd. I was hoping that bit of luck was all he needed to get some confidence back, but looks like he needs that luck more often than not.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Might have been me, IIRC he gave 3 chances and one was a sitter. I'm sure he'll bounce back soon enough, he is after all rated as the best of the young crop of batsmen from NSW.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, was watching it on CA. Just would've been good to match it up with some radio too. But I shouldn't get too greedy haha

Well a disappointing end to the day. Tomorrow will be really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread