Australian Domestic Cricket

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
But I shouldn't get too greedy haha

In Queensland you sure are lol. We were lucky to get this stream up, took awhile to get it up on the first day. After watching the MCG stream it was hard to go back to the crap still camera stream.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hilfy seems to be back on track, and Butterworth continues to take wickets.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Cracking finish to NSW Qld. Just a shame we couldn't get the result. Nevill held on for awhile but couldn't do his usual. SOK played a blinder though and almost got us home. Cutting is just killing it, even SOK the way he was seeing them couldn't get a hold of him. Boyce also continues his good season.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
In Queensland you sure are lol. We were lucky to get this stream up, took awhile to get it up on the first day. After watching the MCG stream it was hard to go back to the crap still camera stream.

The still camera was annoying as hell when SOK was starting to have a hit and I had no idea if he was gonna get caught!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea it's pretty crap but better than nothing I guess. Had to wait for their reactions, like the one yesterday where SOK I think it was starting walking off.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Our bottom 5 narrowly outscored our top 6 in the first innings and left them for dead in the second. I said on the first day our batting line-up looked a bit weak, now it looks pathetic :facepalm

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It seems Queensland's ability to be both obdurate and belligerent with the bat came through. NSW had some quickly scored knocks, but they otherwise lost wickets with equal ease. Although it was a close game, it's a bit of a ridiculous performance for a side with NSW's resources and possibly indicates something about the state of the Australian team.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Cutting starting to get some good press now.

But it is his searing pace which has most impressed selectors, critics and rivals.

"I tried to get in behind one and it nearly blew my chest through the back of my body," said O'Keefe.

Cutting stakes strong Test claim | Domestic Cricket | Fox Sports

New Australian selector Bichel, the former Test paceman, was at the Gabba watching Cutting this week and believes the 24-year-old's biggest asset is his sheer pace and the fact he intimidates batsmen.

"One of the things he has got going is he makes batsmen jump and they don't like facing him," Bichel said.

"Australian cricket wants guys who are doing the job and this season he has done the job.

"He is one of the guys who has been earmarked (to play for Australia) at some stage."

A lightning fast bouncer is one of Cutting's biggest weapons and he insisted he would keep on using it to intimidate rival batsmen.

"From the mental side of things, that's where the bouncer comes in to try and get inside their heads," Cutting said.

Aussie selector praises Cutting | Domestic Cricket | Fox Sports

Going by what I saw on the stream that looks to be spot on. Really excited about the prospect of unleashing him.

Doodlesweaver

Club Cricketer
Cutting starting to get some good press now.

Cutting stakes strong Test claim | Domestic Cricket | Fox Sports

Aussie selector praises Cutting | Domestic Cricket | Fox Sports

Going by what I saw on the stream that looks to be spot on. Really excited about the prospect of unleashing him.

Ha,ha, finally Foxsports journos on board after spending the last two months pumping up the tyres of the young NSW quicks, they finally get their heads around the concept that other states have cricket teams.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It's probably only due to the fact he was playing against NSW so they had to watch what he did. Got a sneaking suspicion if Cutting was bowling to a different state that attention wouldn't be there.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Brad Ipson and Chris Lynn back for Queensland.

Josh Lalor in for Bollinger, Daniel Smith opening again with Warner out and Maddinson 12th man.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rock n Roll Ronchi really giving us some good highlights this year in the Ryobi Cup!

Just annoying that our batting order gets skittled just about every game. Shocking top order.

Mitch Marsh is going to be REAL big!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Bulls in trouble, Starc bowling a bit of dynamite. Lalor doesn't seem like the sort of bowler NSW would pick. Seaming wicket, but Henriques is preferred over Hazlewood. Qld need a monster partnership and a bit of dibbly-dobbly might get them going.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm hearing Lalor gets late swing both ways and for a leftie that is a very handy trait. Hope we get to see him in Shield this season.

Users who are viewing this thread