Australian Football Thread

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow. That is absolute bullshit. No other word to describe that.

Not to mention that shitty decision and the offside goal cost me my tip for that game.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
A-League | A-League's crowds now beating Brazil... | Stuff.co.nz

wow. That is absolute bullshit. No other word to describe that.

Not to mention that shitty decision and the offside goal cost me my tip for that game.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that he's South American (diving central). I had no idea who he was until I saw it, and then when it happened I immediately thought to myself he has to be South America, and guess what... One of the Aussie commentators summed it up after the game, it might be a normal part of the game over there, but when he comes to play in our competition someone has to tell him to sort his ---- out.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Good to see the Wanderers knocking up two wins in a row! The one against Brisbane was not expected but to have a win at home is so good for them. Bridge is the only guy that can score for them it seems!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone else going to be following the season? Pretty good result for the Phoenix yesterday drawing away to the Wanderers, and they were really unlucky in round one considering they had five guys away on international duty and only lost it in injury time.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I take a decent interest in Sydney FC's games. I always say that I'll try and watch more. I plan on watching the Derby tonight, looking forward to it!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Pretty poor performance from the Nix yesterday, considering Newcastle are wooden spoon favourites atm having not even scored a goal yet this season. They should have enough attacking weapons to really dominate game likes that at home, but they just don't seem to really be gelling together.

Users who are viewing this thread