Bare additional minimum features you expect from Ashes Cricket over DBC17

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
What a crap this forum have become , you get flak just for sharing your opinion. Feel sorry for soon to be dead PC.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
this might explain why i am so crap at the games, but i struggle to see much detail of the bowling actions / batting actions. like, i can see the ashes ones are smoother, and i can see variation, but i am miles away fro being able to say "oh in action a he brings his left arm through 7 degrees straighter than action b". how are people seeing some of this stuff, or are they just winding us up?
I have to agree, I don't care much for gimmicks (no negative feelings intended) but if Big Ant nail the gameplay that was alleged in 17 I would be content. Why hold Big Ant to the same predjudice that EA have been been held to and release similiar content each year. Give Big Ant scope to develop and thrive. Even if the left arm is too few degrees over in the bowling action.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
But surely people are allowed to have an opinion on your opinion?

NO , Actually people are allowed to say harsh words and belittling any one who doesn't follow the norm (ass licking the developers in other words). But surely after DBC17 debacle that should not be the case now.

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
NO , Actually people are allowed to say harsh words and belittling any one who doesn't follow the norm (ass licking the developers in other words). But surely after DBC17 debacle that should not be the case now.
But as long as it flows within the context of the conversation. Have the developers sinned against you brother? What crime did they commit?

D

Dutch

Okay......

Users who are viewing this thread