Batsmen in test coming out with Black pads

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Hi All.

Last issue.

Playing a careerwith Yorkshire and i have Kane Williamson and Jonny Bairstow coming out with black and dark blue pads...

Looks stupid in a test match.

Changes these in the academy but they still come out this way. Any advice?

ellgieff

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi All.

Last issue.

Playing a careerwith Yorkshire and i have Kane Williamson and Jonny Bairstow coming out with black and dark blue pads...

Looks stupid in a test match.

Changes these in the academy but they still come out this way. Any advice?

It's a problem with the teams you're using in career (as you've noted). Unfortunately there's no way to fix it, currently, in a career that's already been started.

ellgieff

Club Captain
How can i fix for a new career then please?

Back to the start :(

In the academy Team Manager. Find the batsmen who have the wrong coloured kit, and change their kit. Then start your career (that would also be a good time to do any batting order changes you want, so you don't replace the wrong people)

I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have the game open right now to check the actual menus and selections you need.

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
Problem is, i thought i had done all of what you suggested.

I made sure the "use club colours" was ticked etc and then even set their default colours to white.

How can i check that its worked? Can i run a standard test game to check before starting a career?

:(

ellgieff

Club Captain
Problem is, i thought i had done all of what you suggested.

I made sure the "use club colours" was ticked etc and then even set their default colours to white.

How can i check that its worked? Can i run a standard test game to check before starting a career?

:(

If it's a test match issue, check their avatars in the test teams. If it's a provincial/county one, check their avatars in those teams. And then restart the career.

JButlerUK

Club Cricketer
You mean the image of the batsmen that comes up in the academy on the right hand side?

They have white pads! :(

Then in game it reverts.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Just use that team in a quick match and see if it worked or not. If not, I'd love to see a screenshot of it/the actual options you've selected.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Yah post a screenshot of that particula player's kit page and ingame pic.

Users who are viewing this thread