Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mushtaq Ahmed
0, 4, 5*, 6, 11, 12*, 18, 20*, 27, 42, 59

Thats just legacy IMO. :D

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
The thing is if you get 214 or some score like that early in your career its likely you wont beat it(provided you play for Australia).

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well Good stats.But I don't find any Logic.
How can you set some type of Leader board where M Ahemad comes before Sachin and Vass comes before Sangakarra.(Rather I found this risky as People can prove M Ahemad is better batsman than Sachin. ;) )

:p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
How can you set some type of Leader board where M Ahemad comes before Sachin and Vass comes before Sangakarra.(Rather I found this risky as People can prove M Ahemad is better batsman than Sachin. ;) )

And others can prove that Sachin is a match-winner :p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India

This doesn't prove that anyone is a better batsman than another. For the statistic to be useful, you will have to have a cut-off for the minimum high score that is counted (I would go with 100+). That way you can apply the "Filter Few" option from ICC3. ;)

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
lol..I know Sohum.I was just trying to be Sarcastic. :p
Anyway I understand you idea about minimum high score but What the hell is ICC3?

Users who are viewing this thread