Battlefield 1942, any good?

guido

Banned
Originally posted by bomber
Has anybody played this game? Whats it like?

Thanks.

Go out and buy it tough guy. Its meant to be better than good, looks like your ready to shoot.:D

guido

Banned
Well, what happened tough guy? Did you buy that stupid game and waste your hard earned dollars? Or are you a bad arse gangster and dont have to work hard for your money mister tough guy?

Normally people trying to look like a tough guy are pussy's, what are u? I think we all really know, so this is what I want you to do. Remove that stupid try hard gangster pussy dude and replace him with a little sweet pussy cat, ok. Go now, don't come back until it's done, ok. PUSSY!!

bomber

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by guido
Well, what happened tough guy? Did you buy that stupid game and waste your hard earned dollars? Or are you a bad arse gangster and dont have to work hard for your money mister tough guy?

Normally people trying to look like a tough guy are pussy's, what are u? I think we all really know, so this is what I want you to do. Remove that stupid try hard gangster pussy dude and replace him with a little sweet pussy cat, ok. Go now, don't come back until it's done, ok. PUSSY!!

Whats your problem mate? We are just here to talk about cricket and other computer games. So calm down.

Thanks.

jonah

International Coach
Don't worry Rob; seems one sandwich short of a picnic, that guido:confused: .

bomber

Club Cricketer
Im over it Jonah, this guy is a big joke. These sort of people get bored and will move on somewhere else I rekon.

Users who are viewing this thread