Beijing 2008 official video game

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hold on!

Beijing Olympics admits using children for labour!
boycott... LOL

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I remember playing Winter Olympics 1994 and Atlanta 96 on the snes... ;)
I had Summer Games on my Master System, now that was a fun game. Basically all the games involved how quickly you could bash a and b one after the other, running (apart from hurdles which involved pressing up occasionally to jump) and swimming were controlled in the exact same way.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I had Summer Games on my Master System, now that was a fun game. Basically all the games involved how quickly you could bash a and b one after the other, running (apart from hurdles which involved pressing up occasionally to jump) and swimming were controlled in the exact same way.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. I remember Sydney 2000 on the PlayStation was a pure button-mashing game but it was impossible to win most of the stuff on it. The only ones that were winnable were diving and shooting as they didn't involve any button-mashing. Big let-down, that game.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I defiently will consider getting this. These games only come out once every four years. I hope it comes out for PS2.

I had Sydney 2000 as well. It didn't work properly with my computer so I didn't play it but when I did it was a pretty big dissapointment.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I used to have Athens 04 for PS2 and i could vibrate my thumb or 2nd finger but never both at once(handy for something else too:p).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread